Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'm not form Switzerland... Don't say such things... :gwah I don't talk that funny either. :XD
I associate neutrality with Switzerland! :pwnge
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Why would you attack somebody like that though... :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

So you like to point a gun at somebody?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Hahaha... :XD Well that certainly is a legit reason... :D

Omg 10k is so close... :zomg
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Hahaha... :XD Well that certainly is a legit reason... :D

Omg 10k is so close... :zomg
It is a legit when you like something. :nod

Yes, go spam more here, complain, wtv. :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

So you like guns after all? :XD I'm more of a (japanese) sword guy. :nod

I will try... :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

So you like guns after all? :XD I'm more of a (japanese) sword guy. :nod

I will try... :D
I like the smiley .... but dunno, always been neutral about guns, just recently did I want to go hunting. :XD I want a hunters hat! :zomg

I will help you trying.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

You just want to be a hunter because of the hat?! :XD
I want to be a Shinigami then. Those captain haori are so cool. :D

Thanks... I guess. :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

You just want to be a hunter because of the hat?! :XD
I want to be a Shinigami then. Those captain haori are so cool. :D

Thanks... I guess. :XD
Hinting is also ... manly. Plus, trying new things, but I will cope with paintball for now. ._.
Yes, clothing is my weak spot. >.>

No problem, you are wise in the words of spam. :3c
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'd love to try paint ball. But my friends don't want to... <.< Well my aim is probably horrible anyway... :XD
You like clothing? :D My style is rather... Simple... :XD

Thank you. I had great masters.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'd love to try paint ball. But my friends don't want to... <.< Well my aim is probably horrible anyway... :XD
You like clothing? :D My style is rather... Simple... :XD

Thank you. I had great masters.
Well, I have NEVER tried it, so yeah, new stuff is new~ *~*
I like to know how to dress well, even tho I pretty much don't, lol.

We can just post things like dots and one words for you to actually get there, you know? :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Why is there no paint ball like stuff for swords? :XD
I dress suits if I want to and football shirts if I don't... :XD

That would be horrible.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Why is there no paint ball like stuff for swords? :XD
I dress suits if I want to and football shirts if I don't... :XD

That would be horrible.
Because it would be impossible, would you have a sword like Rebecca? :3c
I like sweaters and I like shoes and trainers.

But it would justify the end.^^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Well basically it is called Kendo but there are too many rules... :XD My swords aren't sharp though. The blades are dull. :nod
Sweaters are so uncomfy... I need freedom. :arf

It is still completely immoral and a no-go. :nod
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Well basically it is called Kendo but there are too many rules... :XD My swords aren't sharp though. The blades are dull. :nod
Sweaters are so uncomfy... I need freedom. :arf

It is still completely immoral and a no-go. :nod
I know what Kendo is. >.> Make love, LIKE WAR. :p
Sweaters give me the intellectual look. I WANT FREEDOM AS WELL!!!

You have HONOR? :arf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'm sure that you know what it is... :XD Just tried to make a comparison. :D
I just prefer T-Shirts... Way more comfy. :D

But of course. :blink
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I'm sure that you know what it is... :XD Just tried to make a comparison. :D
I just prefer T-Shirts... Way more comfy. :D

But of course. :blink
Aikido is more awesome with bare hands, but Kendo has it's ups and downs ... both actually have. >.>
Even in winter Sky-kun? :bored

You do, but the END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

There should be a Shinigami style... :3c
Yes even in winter. I always wear shirts. :nod

No it doesn't. :arf
 
Top