The return of the...

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: return 'done'

Hellou :x3
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: return 'done'

You make games as a hobby too wizzard? Did you try unity?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: return 'done'

You make games as a hobby too wizzard? Did you try unity?
right now I'm just learning the language while having fun ^^. It's kinda hard to keep that up while the MG is so active though...

the only place I've used unity is in ubuntu :D
sup ^^?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: return 'done'

Nothing much :XD and you ? next week is going to be so hard for me because of school so yeah Im looking forward to it lol :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: return 'done'

Nothing much :XD and you ? next week is going to be so hard for me because of school so yeah Im looking forward to it lol :XD
gl ^^

---------- Post added January 17, 2014 at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was January 12, 2014 at 07:59 PM ----------

39. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
40. EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.
The Internet is an Epic place.

---------- Post added January 30, 2014 at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was January 17, 2014 at 07:23 PM ----------

Waaah, that Psyren was awesome. I feel like reading it a 2nd time right now :Haha
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Marie ga sukiii! Fu-chan mo!

What ! don't tell you finish it already..no way!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Marie ga sukiii! Fu-chan mo!

What ! don't tell you finish it already..no way!
My reading skill is already level Over 9000 :lol

The spike is psyren :^_^

---------- Post added February 10, 2014 at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was February 01, 2014 at 01:28 AM ----------

the promised winter vacation pics are up.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

What do you think, is twitter useful?
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Back to programming, probably.

I guess - peeps sems to like these social media stuff. I never use it so cant say a yes for me.
Soooooooooooooooo - how was all that mountaineering and skiing?

Anything good happen? :derp
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Back to programming, probably.

I guess - peeps sems to like these social media stuff. I never use it so cant say a yes for me.
Soooooooooooooooo - how was all that mountaineering and skiing?

Anything good happen? :derp
All in the pics. Got the hang of snowboarding (finally)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Back to programming, probably.

lol grats - well it would be bad to snowboard and not get the hang of it??

Ahem - remembers when I went up to the mountains... although there was no snow but felt like a lack of air. lol
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Back to programming, probably.

lol grats - well it would be bad to snowboard and not get the hang of it??

Ahem - remembers when I went up to the mountains... although there was no snow but felt like a lack of air. lol
city boys..
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Back to programming, probably.

on the 4th year I can't finally say I can ride that board :)

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

without being afraid of falling.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Back to programming, probably.

Can't say??

Edit -

Ah , :lmao. Maa ganbare~~!!
Practice makes perfect~~!!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Back to programming, probably.

Can't say??

Edit -

Ah , :lmao. Maa ganbare~~!!
Practice makes perfect~~!!
Can* for some reason just now when i reread my msg didn't even sound wrong :Haha
probably cause I was going for something between 'Can't say I'm gonna fall anymore' and 'can say I'm good enough to think I'm riding at least well'
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Back to programming, probably.

I'm back :clingy
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Back to programming, probably.

I would have told you to stop being a "bad boy", but I am in no position myself...



Okaeirinasai!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Back to programming, probably.

tadaima

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I would have told you to stop being a "bad boy", but I am in no position myself...

Okaeirinasai!
What was your excuse?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Back to programming, probably.

there is no excuse.. I do wha i wan :toc
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Back to programming, probably.

the staff thinks you wan too much?
 
Top