Re: return 'done'
Hellou
Hellou


right now I'm just learning the language while having fun ^^. It's kinda hard to keep that up while the MG is so active though...You make games as a hobby too wizzard? Did you try unity?
sup ^^?Hellou![]()
Nothing muchsup ^^?
and you ? next week is going to be so hard for me because of school so yeah Im looking forward to it lol 
gl ^^Nothing muchand you ? next week is going to be so hard for me because of school so yeah Im looking forward to it lol
![]()
The Internet is an Epic place.39. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
40. EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.

My reading skill is already level Over 9000 :lolWhat ! don't tell you finish it already..no way!


All in the pics. Got the hang of snowboarding (finally)I guess - peeps sems to like these social media stuff. I never use it so cant say a yes for me.
Soooooooooooooooo - how was all that mountaineering and skiing?
Anything good happen?![]()
city boys..lol grats - well it would be bad to snowboard and not get the hang of it??
Ahem - remembers when I went up to the mountains... although there was no snow but felt like a lack of air. lol
lol... well... maybe.city boys..


. Maa ganbare~~!!
Can* for some reason just now when i reread my msg didn't even sound wrongCan't say??
Edit -
Ah ,. Maa ganbare~~!!
Practice makes perfect~~!!


What was your excuse?I would have told you to stop being a "bad boy", but I am in no position myself...
Okaeirinasai!
