"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Trying to imagine Moa going to Carnival with a broken knee. For my entire life I thought that people with broken knee should stay at home in moments like this. o.o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Trying to imagine Moa going to Carnival with a broken knee. For my entire life I thought that people with broken knee should stay at home in moments like this. o.o
Don't worry Leo, you were not wrong in your thinking. Its just that Moa doesn't plan to use his knee(s) at all in the places he's going.

Evil genius :3c.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
hahaha... my knee isn't broken anymore, it's just not fully functional. You just have to be careful

Moa, you're like a magnet for those girls, huh? Good luck with that.
at least it seems like you're free from that crazy one?

Hope your knee will be fine after carnival for that check up :)
what check up? :gwah
Safety always comes first

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I hooked up with the one I met on Saturday, but yesterday she had to go to work, so we didn't met anymore. Who's from another town isn't coming, so would have to manage only 2.. problem is that on the saturday I meet another girl, who I never had anything with
my head was very fuzzy at the time, so I don't know how, but she's on my whatsapp saying she likes me and that we have to meet today. hahahha

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

And on the fuzzy part of the story... I was drugged again, but at least this time I knew it
Things were very funny and terrifying at the same time
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guess there's all kinds of physical therapy.... :lmao
Charlie approves~<3@\!!
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
what check up? :gwah
Safety always comes first
Didn't you say the doctor told you your recovery was going slow and maybe he would need to do some procedure? I was talking about that... isn't that after carnival, or did I get the time wrong? D:
I don't want you to break anything again, I want you safe and in one piece ç_ç

Moa, weren't you happy with 4 girls already? You had to find another one XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
haha.. yeah, I only got what you mean after I had already posted so I didn't change it hahah
I was thinking about another kind of check up


And I don't have 4 girls, I have potential conflict of interest, but I'm managing
And the new one is very nice to talk too.. it's carnival, but I could see something else on the long run, I dunno
hahahah
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
hmmm if you feel something could happen with this new girl, that's nice ;)

For me, this carnaval I've been going all around the island and all I see are gay men... it's difficult being a girl here XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol nana - remind me of this clip from madtv

Sorry to hear about your string of bad luck, with foot and guys.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
huahahahahah it's something like that XD
thanks, Charlie
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
South is known by its beautiful girls, and no one to take advantage of it. :3c
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
hmmm if you feel something could happen with this new girl, that's nice ;)

For me, this carnaval I've been going all around the island and all I see are gay men... it's difficult being a girl here XD
there are gay men everywhere... and there are straight man with dresses, what only makes it looks like there are more gays hahah
I used a dress yesterday... and I was fabulous ahhaha
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, that's true, but when they are kissing each other, I'm pretty sure they are gay XD

There was a Pânico crew filming here this last saturday, when it airs you can see what I meant
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, that's true, but when they are kissing each other, I'm pretty sure they are gay XD

There was a Pânico crew filming here this last saturday, when it airs you can see what I meant
Well.... maybe they were just acting out a show or play ? (:nah) and then you were mistaken??
:D

Moa - you should have shared a pic, dude. :oh
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Dude, I just did hahahahaha
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well, that's true, but when they are kissing each other, I'm pretty sure they are gay XD

There was a Pânico crew filming here this last saturday, when it airs you can see what I meant
Oh, I missed that (actually I don't watch TV, but ok)

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Aaaaaaand I'm falling for this girl, damn
We meet briefly on the saturday... talked on whatsapp over the week and friday we went to the movies and made out.
That's crazy, I'm thinking about the girl all day long and I don't know what I like in her... I mean, I know almost nothing about her... she just seems to get under my skin. She has an "artistic air", I don't know how to explain.
And all this shit is happening so fast, we're having talks like we're serious, but I don't know how serious she is or if she's just playing me. I don't have been into someone this way in a really long time and I'm scared as hell to get hurt.
She seems to be really into me too and that is scaring the shit out of me, so fast, I feel like I'm going to drown. Yesterday she told that she got accepted in a uni out of town and asked if I would visit her if she went there(ultimately she refused cuz it isn't the uni she wants) and for a moment I felt really sad(off course I didn't tell her, since I think it's a mistake for her not taking this opportunity).
This is movie shit, I never have been like that before

---------- Post added March 14, 2014 at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM ----------

and now I'm officially dating her.. like boyfreind and girlfriend
this world is a strange place
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why is that strange? lol

Dating or actually a committed couple?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
committed couple

It's strange cuz we've been talking for only 2 weeks... it went way too fast hahah
 
Top