"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He must be pretty hot
He's more cute than hot, I would say... but I'm really into him
and he gets extra points for wearing glasses, I have a thing for guys with glasses XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He's more cute than hot, I would say... but I'm really into him
and he gets extra points for wearing glasses, I have a thing for guys with glasses XD
...no way he's cuter than Moa D:

Get some glasses Moa, ffs
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yes, yes, Moa gets extra points too ;)
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'd like to said that I have the upper hand, since I already met nana's dad hahaha
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
we went to a bar last year... her father showed up to pick her up, then he gave me a lift to the bus station
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
we went to a bar last year... her father showed up to pick her up, then he gave me a lift to the bus station
Ah right, that's nice of him. Did he tell you to watch out? :heh
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ah right, that's nice of him. Did he tell you to watch out? :heh
he gave me his blessing when she wasn't looking :3c

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

and the ex just sent me a message... telling me that she was called for this uni out of state(the one that she missed by just one spot 3 weeks ago) and that she wanted me to know.
I congratulated and gave her my best wishes of lucky on this new part of her life.
it's a very strange feeling, I'm not pissed anymore and I don't miss her, but I do still have some lingering feelings. It's hard to explain, I wanted to chit chat and at the same time wanted to have some answers... but at the same time I didn't care at all. Crazy stuff
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'd like to said that I have the upper hand, since I already met nana's dad hahaha
My father just entered my room when I was laughing after reading this XD


Feelings don't just disappear, that's pretty understandable...
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
yes... and it was a terrible idea to have talked with her wednesday
the last 3 days were horrible in the sense that everytime I was with a idle mind I would think of her or wanted to talk with her
I didn't... even so, it'll be a long week. I'm on vacation just this week, but I won't travel. Most of my friends are out of town... So I'll be at home without a thing to do, probably thinking on the ex... fuck me

I'll be reading all bernard cornwell books I can find hahah

---------- Post added July 16, 2014 at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was June 29, 2014 at 11:20 PM ----------

Well, I'm managing it better now(thinking about the ex). I still think about her, but I'm not sure what I think/feel anymore.
I'm not pissed anymore, but I don't feel like I want something with her neither. It's just that I kind of think "what is she doing lately?"

Last couple of weeks she txted me, we chit chated and she stold me that missed me, but she was going away... stuff like that.
I was annoyed with the talk... so I told her something like that: "You broke up with and I'm ok with it. Talking with you is always fun, but it's bad cuz it maked me want to see you. I don't want anything serious cuz you're going away... and even if you weren't, after how everything went down, I wouldn't want it anyway. You'll be here this month, so unless we're going to hook up before you go, let's not talk."
"It's simple... if you want to hook up, we keep talking, if you don't, we stop... I see no need in talking, cuz it only makes me want something that I won't have"
She agreed and said that she wanted to hook up... then she went MIA.
I guess it was a good thing, no chit chat anymore... and if she does look after me, it'll be for do fun stuff hahah



On another note, Sunday I'm going to Fortaleza... I'll be one week there, students meeting. partying from sunday til saturday. I hope that I can make it back alive

---------- Post added July 18, 2014 at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was July 16, 2014 at 09:46 AM ----------

i screwed it up big time
damn
My brother is travelling, so I’ve been sleeping at his house the last couple of days. Yesterday went out with some friends, so I took his car to go to my friends house, parked it there and went out with my friend on his car(my friend’s one).
Got home in the middle of the night, took the car at my friends and came back to my brother’s house.
When I was parking I hit a column… it scratched the painting; I went to a car shop today and the price is too much for me… and they couldn’t get it done until another week. My brother will be back next week and I was supposed to go on a trip this week, so I wouldn’t be able to fix everything before he comes back. I’m trying to sell my trip to someone else so I can be here and try to fix this shit
And the money part is the lesser of the problems, I didn’t ask him to use the car… cuz I only drove 8 blocks, it was something so simple… yet I screwed it up. He’s going to be really pissed/disappointed. Probably will think that I always take his car to go out when he’s out, or something like that (and I never did it, I swear)
I’m fucked

---------- Post added August 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was July 18, 2014 at 12:45 PM ----------

And on the windmill of crazy stories... at least this is not about me.
I have a friend from work, she's from the same uni as me, although a different degree. Well, we used to be a little more close, talking almost everyday and about almost everything (love life, sex life, college life, problems, etc).
This year we kind of grew apart, cuz she changed sectors in work and we were too busy with another things spend time together outside of it.
Well, some months back I asked how things were going with her "almost BF", she said they weren't too good cuz she had a pregnancy scary that was false alarm but he thought it was real and she had an abortion.
Months pass, she didn't came to work the last couple of days and explained on the whatsapp group of the work that she was hospitalized with high blood pressure, doing some exams, but she was stable.
Well, friday I meet a really close friend of her, who had visited her on the hospital, asking how she was. We were both drunk, he said that she was fine, she was at home already and asked if I saw the pic. I told him that I didn't see it... so he showed me a picture of a BABY! Yes, she had a baby! She popped a baby and didn't tell nobody at work nor at college... just a group of close friends and family!
On the other day she posted on the whatsapp that she was still on the hospital... but she would drink with everybody as soon as she gets out, only that he doesn't have a date yet.
She won't tell nobody there that she had a baby! Her contract is supposed to end soon, so she probably won't use her maternity leave, she'll just run the contract out telling people that she's still on the hospital!
I was astonished with all this, like... I need to talk with someone, this is too much! But the secret is hers to keep, so I can't talk about it with no one that knows her... that's why I telling this here.
I mean, why hide the pregnancy? I can't see a reason for that, I rally can't.... not on her case anyway.
By the way, the father is an ex (they broke up more than 2 years ago, but they have a lot of remember meetings)
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Happy Birthday TheMustangMoa. :celebrate
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thanks Man! I appreciate!
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Basket babies joke aside. :teehee
This is priceless. I wish i could see a video of the moment. I want to see the face of the flying guy. :lmao



---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Is it Miami Heats vs Spurs? I can't read the black shirt team well.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
haha... yep it is!
probably one of the nba fiinals game
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I started to watch Slam Dunk.
It's funny and... i wasn't expecting some bara moves in the game.

The guy just stayed there humping the other in front of everyone. :arf



But it is still very far from Kuroko no Basket gay level. :hmph
 
Last edited:
Top