I know man, this whole relationship is something else... it was something else from the start and I said it here,
Well, right now things are going smoothly... let's see how it will be in 2 weeks or so, she's always a wonder
---------- Post added June 10, 2014 at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was June 07, 2014 at 07:34 PM ----------
I reeeeeeeeally need some vacation... seriously, the semester was really shitty and now it’s finally over… but on work we are on a taskforce to finish some damn technical release. The thing is giant, a study on national level done by multiple agencies of the country… but the other agencies aren’t doing a thing, we’re doing the whole thing by ourselves and they’ll only review it. The deadline is approaching and we’re working extra hours to finish it. But everybody here is exhausted, we’re working more but the productivity is only going down.
I should be writing some shit now, but simple can’t think in a straight line of reasoning. The last couple of years are really taking a tool, mentally speaking. It’s only the second day of the week and I’m already feeling like it’s Friday, hoping to get home and forget it for a couple of days… but I’ll probably have to do some work home at the weekend.
The worse of it all is that our boss ask us to do something.. we do, he review, change a few things and send it to his boss. His boss review and ask us to do everything different… so we do it all in a different way, like he asked, then he changes his mind and ask us to do something resembling what was done before..
I’m working from 8am to 8pm almost everyday… 12 hours maybe isn’t a lot for some people, but my contract is actually a 5 hours internship.
---------- Post added June 11, 2014 at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was June 10, 2014 at 05:57 PM ----------
well.. today I working when I opened my facebook... there was a inbox from my GF
a long text that I couldn't read clearly cuz we can't use facebook too much here... but it basically said "I tried, but I never loved you" I'm broking up with you
Well, I was TOTALLY blindsided by this, I mean, we have our problems and all.... but yesterday everything was fine, we would go out tonight on "brazilian valentines day" and tomorrow we would watch the cup together
It didn't fully sink yet, I'm just kind of lost. I sent her a txt asking to break up like adults and meet, but she refused... So I just wrot everything I had to speak and sent it to her on facebook
I already deleted her number from my phone cuz I know I will call when I get drunk... The next step is getting home and deleting our facebook pic together and getting her out of my timeline.