Manga Collaboration?

Hack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Lately I've been coming up with a lot of ideas and plots for a manga. I'm a traditional artist, but I'm also a writer. Thing is, I'm almost positive that I won't be able to do all of this on my own. So, would anyone want to work together? I'm not so good at asking for this sort of thing, but if you're interested, then please let me know.​
 

HeadlessChicken

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I think it would be a lot of fun to try a collaboration for a manga! I'm not much experienced with manga.... But if you're looking for a writer, I think I might be interested!
 

Hack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Really~? It'd be a pleasure to work with you then! c: I'll most definitely do the art if you do the writing.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I think it would be a lot of fun to try a collaboration for a manga! I'm not much experienced with manga.... But if you're looking for a writer, I think I might be interested!
Forgot to quote. Oops. x.x
 
Top