Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
April Releases:
- Kingdom Volume 34
- Rozen Maiden Volume 10 (Final)
- Nejimaki Kagyuu Volume 14
- Tokyo Ghoul Volume 11
- Minamoto-kun Monogatari Volume 5
- Gokukoku no Brynhildr Volume 9
- Bakumatsu Gurentai Volume 3 (Final)
- Kakuriyo Monogatari Volume 3
- Mogusa-san Volume 1

---------- Post added March 11, 2014 at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2014 at 07:04 AM ----------

After reading 3 chapters, it looks like Barcelona no Taiyou is the soccer version of Kuroko.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
After reading 3 chapters, it looks like Barcelona no Taiyou is the soccer version of Kuroko.
Wow that sounds amazing. does it seem like something thatd get popular?
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow that sounds amazing. does it seem like something thatd get popular?
Well, it depends on how charming Galaxy Age (doesn't this remind something :teehee) members are. The main reason for Kuroko got famous is the charms of Generation of Miracles.
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, it depends on how charming Galaxy Age (doesn't this remind something :teehee) members are. The main reason for Kuroko got famous is the charms of Generation of Miracles.
Hahahahaha yes!!! I guess we know why it is running in Young Jump instead. Have they shown any abilities yet?
 

Korean Kuroko

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
210
Reaction score
38
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Ah shiiiiiieeeeetttttt Finally read Terra Formars
Dat Joseph, mah man. So from what Im interpreting he has been just fighting with his sword... Okay, dude is ranked first almost confirmed(which is kinda strange that #2 vows out at full power and only takes out a dozen roaches but Joseph, who is probably #1, takes out an army of roaches with a sword and seemly not full power).
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It is confirmed that Gokukoku no Brynhildr going to have a novel-adaptation.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now they just need to give an update on terra formars.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Liar Game will FINALLY return in issue 17 with lead color.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
.....After reading Nejimaki this week, I almost think the series could end in a few weeks. There's one more big thing left but....I'm not even sure how to feel about this ending. On one hand it was marvelous. On the other...well...

Also nice TK Ghoul VA list. Kinda think Hanazawa is in too many places for her own good, but she's talented so I guess that works out.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Some new info on Miracle Jump:

Next issue will be released on April 15. Cover will be All You Need is Kill, and it'll come with a Rozen Maiden poster. Special chapters for Himouto! Umaru-chan and Maite wa Ikenai Rozen Maiden.

New series:
Tsukumogami by Onigunsou (Hitogatana) - 56 pages
Ohki-sensei to Chisame-san by Furukawa Shiori (Five) - 34 pages
D'z Gear by HiRock - 63 pages
Texas Radio Gang by Enokiya Katsumasa (Hibi Rock) - 37 pages
Retort Pouch by Yokoyari Mengo (artist of Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou) - Lead color, 46 pages

No news on Enaga's new series, so it might not be starting this issue. Also, it's kind of disturbing that the artist of Kimi wa Midara is a girl...
 
Last edited:

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
大木-sensei to 小鮫-san by Furukawa Shiori (Five) - 34 pages (don't know how to pronounce either of those names)
It reads as Ohki Sensei to Chisame-san.
 
Last edited:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
No news on Enaga's new series, so it might not be starting this issue. Also, it's kind of disturbing that the artist of Kimi wa Midara is a girl...
Aw. I was hoping to see what Enaga would do. And its' not really that disturbing. I mean, there are women who draw yuri, and Rumiko Takahashi had no problem drawing bare boobs in Ranma and Inuyasha. I think Sekirei's artist is a woman too.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
And its' not really that disturbing. I mean, there are women who draw yuri, and Rumiko Takahashi had no problem drawing bare boobs in Ranma and Inuyasha. I think Sekirei's artist is a woman too.
Yeah, I think many female authors begin to draw series for seinen magazine, like even in YJ, there are Peach-Pit (author of Rozen Maiden), Madoka Machiko (author of WxY), and Inaba Minori (author of Minamoto-kun Monogatari). So, I don't think it is something disturbing.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

I wonder if there going to be new series after Liar Game.
 
Last edited:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Yeah, I think many female authors begin to draw series for seinen magazine, like even in YJ, there are Peach-Pit (author of Rozen Maiden), Madoka Machiko (author of WxY), and Inaba Minori (author of Minamoto-kun Monogatari). So, I don't think it is something disturbing.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

I wonder if there going to be new series after Liar Game.
What do you mean by a new series? You mean a new serialization? Or a new series by the artist of Liar Game?
 
Last edited:

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What do you mean a new series? You mean a new serialization? Or a new series by the artist of Liar Game?
I meant as a New Serialization; like complete new work by different author.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I meant as a New Serialization; like complete new work by different author.
Ah. Well I guess it depends on whether something else ends or something? We had a few series end recently so it makes sense they're being replaced.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ah. Well I guess it depends on whether something else ends or something? We had a few series end recently so it makes sense they're being replaced.
There were already announcements that there going to be two new series starting on April; and there is one series which hasn't announced when it going to start, but I predict it'll be in April as well. So, there going to be about three new series.

When I look at the current YJ series: Samurai Soldier will definitely going to end within few chapters; 81 Diver and Grand Slam are currently in their final arc, and; Mongrel is basically going to get cancelled within either 4 or 5 volumes. So, I think there are going to be rooms for new series.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top