"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's a good looking girl you have there, Moa. :nod
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Wtf dude, you're still single on fb :derp
off course I'm... you only put it on facebook when you're ready to introduce you parents
cuz the moment I put it my mom will call me, try to befriend her on FB and ask a zillion questions

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

yes, she's cute and she's mine :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, the "mom's on facebook"-factor...ew
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
yep... a very shitty one
hahah
next weekend my GF mom will be here, I think she won't introduce us yet... now imagine they if we put something on the facebook hahah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
yep... a very shitty one
hahah
next weekend my GF mom will be here, I think she won't introduce us yet... now imagine they if we put something on the facebook hahah
Why isn't she introducing you?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
cuz it's all too soon... we're not ready to "family questions" yet
when you introduce your family, you get some questions about your partner, but we're still getting to know each other
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
cuz it's all too soon... we're not ready to "family questions" yet
when you introduce your family, you get some questions about your partner, but we're still getting to know each other
I guess it depends on the family...or it might even be a cultural thing :lmao
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Both things! hahaha
My mother is like that... so she thinks I only kissed one girl my entire life(an ex), I don't introduce the girls even when I'm getting more serious cuz I know she'll ask a zilion things. My older single brother who suffers the most hahaha
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Both things! hahaha
My mother is like that... so she thinks I only kissed one girl my entire life(an ex), I don't introduce the girls even when I'm getting more serious cuz I know she'll ask a zilion things. My older single brother who suffers the most hahaha
Yeah, minor embarrassment aside, my brother and I don't really care. It isn't as if our mother isn't prying herself, you know...

So it's definitely cultural in my eyes.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's not necessarily cultural, although it can be. I don't think most families are like that... there's a whole context behind it.
my mother is mother of only my brother and I and he's a 37 years old bachelor. My father has other 3 kids and all of them are married and havel children, so my mother is a granny but none of her 6 grandchildren are from her blood(I don't care about that shit, but she does).

For me it's only a minor embarrassment too, I personally don't care, but she can overstep some lines and if you're in the start of a relationship, the girl can be a little scared/annoyed... shit that you want to avoid at this stage hahahah
My brother just block it ou, but there was a time that she was advertising him on church.. "my older son is coming here next week, he have his on house, a good life, works on google... he's single"
I'm just telling this so you can picture my mom... now imagine her on facebook asking my gf "do you know how to cook? Do you like clean the house? are you good at it? Do you like children? How many kids do you want to have?"

Although she improved a lot on the last years about don't coming too hard and oversteping her boundaries, I can totally picture that hahahahha

---------- Post added April 03, 2014 at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was March 24, 2014 at 04:07 PM ----------

ok.. now We are on the "I love you basis" that was fast

And we are very much alike.. The past experiences were so bad that this one feels like a dream haha
to think that she's so mature with just 19 years... and tha last one I got into was a 28 years old crazy bitch
She loves beer and is not jealous at all! hahahah
I'm exactly like that, but I didn't expect to find somebody else that would just trust and don't worry about shit like that
When I go out with friends she just say "enjoy enough for both of us and bring me some cold beer later"
This saturday there's a huge party on campus that she can't go, my friends were asking me to go but I wasn't in the mood to go "alone" and wanted to do something else with her.... she actually convinced me to go to the party with my friends!

On the pace tha things are going I'll probably ask her to marry me next week hahah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Holy fuck, slow down....you're making me puke
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm puking myself, gary hahah

---------- Post added April 16, 2014 at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was April 03, 2014 at 12:01 PM ----------

Sometimes I think that I shared so much of my life on this forum, be it here, the fun forum, confessional thread or the portuguese thread... there's just too much shit written. I wonder what would happen if someone who knows me in person wandered around here and read some of the stuff. That's not a pretty scenario hahaha
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The truth will set you free?

-or-

Honesty is such a lonely word?

:derp
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
well , I'm all about the truth will set you free... but some truths should be told slowly and carefully, so people can digest things properly.


Anyway, a little trouble in paradise, my gf went to her folks home for the holidays... we txt each other a lot on the first 2 days, but she was with a troat infection and asked me not to call her phone, cuz it hurt when she talk. Anyway the last 3 days the hasn't txted much and didn't answer my last messages. I obviously don't want to look desperate and needy so I'm not txting her until she txt me back, but truth be told, I'm freaking out inside my head. I really hate that "feeling in love stuff".

Annd my holidays just started and they look grim... I'm with sinusitis, so there's a freaking headache and clogged nostrils, that makes it very hard to sleep and my friends all went somewhere. So I'll just be at home, sick and alone :(

man, I think I was whiny on this post
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Just got to stick it out...if it becomes a trend, then that's when you talk to her about it.

But I guess this means you don't think you're ready to meet the families yet? :heh
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yep, it looks like we aren't...
And I'm not sure, maybe it's a trend already... I'm feverish today, so maybe my judgment is impaired

We'll only see each other next week, when we'll be able to properly talk... so it will be a really long holiday with a ton of shit going on my head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yep, it looks like we aren't...
And I'm not sure, maybe it's a trend already... I'm feverish today, so maybe my judgment is impaired

We'll only see each other next week, when we'll be able to properly talk... so it will be a really long holiday with a ton of shit going on my head
I meant a trend with her going away and not really being communicative.

Don't overreact :XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
we talked over the phone and apparently everything is fine.. "she just was busy", I'm not sure though

And on totally different story... I have this friend who has borderline personality disorder, he always change his mood very fast and don't go out with the rest of the group very often, but last month he was going out with us every weekend, getting crazy, having fun, etc
Friday we were at a show of a pearl jam cover and he described it as the happiest day of his life, then on the sunday he called me desperate... everything sink in and he was feeling empty, wanting to kill himself. I rushed to his house, we talked things over and he calmed down... he said it wasn't the first time it happened, it actually happens very often, but it only got really serious once.
That was my first time dealing with this sort of thing, but what really surprised me was when he was describing how he feels, the ups and downs, shit like that... it was very similar of how I feel/think a lot of time and it scared me a little. Off course I know that I don't have BPD, but sometimes I wonder if I do have some kind of psychological problem... and no, I'm not hypochondriac
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Having BPD or being manic is usually due to a chemical imbalance, so he probably needs to be on medication, or he is on some but stopped taking it. It kind of works like people who are schizoid.

Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
no... my health insurance plan only covers it if another doctor indicate that you need one and I don't feel comfortable talking with my parents about it

on the public system it's impossible to have the same doctor over a period of time

And I'm always prorcastinating about this kind of thing, like what kind of doc should I look for, what line does he follow, etc
 
Top