Shounen - Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion

yo mr.T, i loved you in Rocky 3!! :blink

i would search google or deviantart if i were you. probably the easiest way to find something

edit: found a dude on deviant that has some cool stuff http://wyv1.deviantart.com/gallery/

Last edited:

Mr. T

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Thanks!

But my nick doesn't have something with the famous Mr. T in common. A friend called me like this because my first name begins with a T ^^.

gensou

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: How will HnI ends ?

i will the end when ippo tkae the world title, or it will never end, since the arthor can alway make a title defend match.

Zaloof

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

But my nick doesn't have something with the famous Mr. T in common. A friend called me like this because my first name begins with a T ^^.
Welcome Mr T :D

if ure looking for HnI stuff, be my guest ill try to help u and bring u the best that HnI could offer :p

Zaloof

Reaction score
Re: Hajime no Ippo 770 Discussions Thread

I'm more interested in Iimura, why did she leave is what I would like to know.
maybe she saw Miyata who was watching the fight

Zaloof

Reaction score

I think that Ippo and Miyata will never meet on a world stage. I can see them taking time to settle things in private, the way they started. Perhaps with Fuji along the way he was the first time.

And I would love to see him finally move forward and actually ask Kumi out on a date! XD
well he did ask her out once, that time in the zoo

Kazuo Kiriyama

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

maybe she saw Miyata who was watching the fight
Why i say no to that:

Miyata is the type who once he has started on something he won't look back or make regrets on his descion. He's not working to that crossroad with Ippo anymore but now he's on a head on path of destruction to face RBJ.

Why i say yes to that:

He might be there to see if what he did to Ippo has affected his boxing style or intensity. Or maybe he's there to see if he can witness this so called Dempsy 360 he may have heard about.

After all he may get the chance to fight Ippo one day so he'll need to see it for himself ASAP.

Zaloof

Reaction score

Why i say no to that:

Miyata is the type who once he has started on something he won't look back or make regrets on his descion. He's not working to that crossroad with Ippo anymore but now he's on a head on path of destruction to face RBJ.

Why i say yes to that:

He might be there to see if what he did to Ippo has affected his boxing style or intensity. Or maybe he's there to see if he can witness this so called Dempsy 360 he may have heard about.

After all he may get the chance to fight Ippo one day so he'll need to see it for himself ASAP.
or Miyata do have feelings to Ippo, and wanted to se if he get over it :p

mageofdeath

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

I was surprised at gedo being knocked down so soon, but then again he didn't even train for the fight, took ippo lightly, and was a big asshat that needs to be reborn by an asswhooping from ippo's fists, basically the only guy who could pull that off and get away with it was hawk, and even he still lost...

Yuzo

Reaction score
Country
France

I doubt she saw Miyata, he has no reason to be here, and he really wanted to "study" Ippo, a video of the fight would be sufficient.

No, I'm guessing he may be watched by a big shot, perhaps a world contender investigating Ippo to see if he's worth an opponent ?
Would be a good way to skip the unofficial OPBF champ thing...
May be even Martinez ?^^

Or it's just an old friend, like Naomichi or Vorg, who knows^^

and I'd like to add that I don't think Gedo is a slacker... I mean it's not like he's had natural talent when he was in the street like Hawk had... Even if he's gifted, I'm sure he has trained reasonably enough, and the best proof of it would be his weight, he was perfectly on the weight limit without his clothes, I'm sure it was on purpose and it's not something you can do unless you exercise...

Now, it's true that "reasonably enough" is NOT enough to face Ippo :P But well, only monsters can face monsters...

Last edited:

Zaloof

Reaction score

I doubt she saw Miyata, he has no reason to be here, and he really wanted to "study" Ippo, a video of the fight would be sufficient.

No, I'm guessing he may be watched by a big shot, perhaps a world contender investigating Ippo to see if he's worth an opponent ?
Would be a good way to skip the unofficial OPBF champ thing...
May be even Martinez ?^^

Or it's just an old friend, like Naomichi or Vorg, who knows^^

and I'd like to add that I don't think Gedo is a slacker... I mean it's not like he's had natural talent when he was in the street like Hawk had... Even if he's gifted, I'm sure he has trained reasonably enough, and the best proof of it would be his weight, he was perfectly on the weight limit without his clothes, I'm sure it was on purpose and it's not something you can do unless you exercise...

Now, it's true that "reasonably enough" is NOT enough to face Ippo :P But well, only monsters can face monsters...
maybe it was mashiba, he was curious about ippo's fight

Kazuo Kiriyama

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

maybe it was mashiba, he was curious about ippo's fight
That sounds interesting actually. I'd like to see his take on it personally.

Yuzo

Reaction score
Country
France

It is possible, but if it was Mashiba, why did Iimura rushed towards him ? She could have waited for the match to end to get his feelings on Ippo's strenght...

If she is in such a hurry, it must be someone bigger than Mashiba...

Kazuo Kiriyama

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

That's true... it would have to be somebody really important to provoke that reaction.

Maybe that guy Iimura used to have a crush on? Perhaps it might be Vorg? He was out of the manga for quite a long time and he was on the cover recently so... maybe it's him.

It could also be an entirely new character and we'll learn what could make Iimura rush like that.

Zaloof

Reaction score

That's true... it would have to be somebody really important to provoke that reaction.

Maybe that guy Iimura used to have a crush on? Perhaps it might be Vorg? He was out of the manga for quite a long time and he was on the cover recently so... maybe it's him.

It could also be an entirely new character and we'll learn what could make Iimura rush like that.
its either one of the two

1. Mashiba
2. The third man (remember vol 76 cover)

Kazuo Kiriyama

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

its either one of the two

1. Mashiba
2. The third man (remember vol 77 cover)
Correction ;D

And yeah it's very possible indeed.

Yuzo

Reaction score
Country
France

Yeah, I thought about this one guy too, but I find it wierd a way to introduce him...
What's more, why would he be here ?^^ He should have no interest in Ippo right now; so why coming ?

Because he's prolly "only" a national champ, and likely to be ranked under Ippo. And I'm not sure if Iimura knows about Kamogawa's plan to be the unofficial OPBF king, does she?

I just thought it might be Sakaguchi, once again, but not convinced at all^^

Zaloof

Reaction score

Yeah, I thought about this one guy too, but I find it wierd a way to introduce him...
What's more, why would he be here ?^^ He should have no interest in Ippo right now; so why coming ?

Because he's prolly "only" a national champ, and likely to be ranked under Ippo. And I'm not sure if Iimura knows about Kamogawa's plan to be the unofficial OPBF king, does she?

I just thought it might be Sakaguchi, once again, but not convinced at all^^
maybe the third guy isnt a national champ, but a higher world ranker

yeah, it could be sakaguchi

Last edited:

Sleepybones

Reaction score
Country
United States

Miyata and Ippo have a OPBF title match. I can't imagine a more important fight for Ippo than this, therefore my opinion is after this match the series is basicaly over. They will probably have a chapter or two about Ippo moving on to the WBC Featherweight #1 Seed.