Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

I doubt I'll pass. >.>



It's on the list after exams. :nod I saw the art, it seems to be developing in recent chaps.



Good luck with that. :derp
ty, I'll do my best.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Yeah like people liking Picassos stuff. :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Yeah like people liking Picassos stuff. :XD
Appeal to the eye is all you need. Quite sense based. Nothing too deep into the "idea".

---------- Post added March 29, 2014 at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was March 22, 2014 at 03:05 PM ----------

*wipes the manly dust*

I present to you Erich Mühsam, anarchist revolutionary:

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Anarchist Revolutionary; is that a branch of Dragon's main army? :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Should be the beard squad. :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Anarchist Revolutionary; is that a branch of Dragon's main army? :derp
He started a country of his own, the Bavarian Soviet Republic! If Dragon takes over a country and starts a kingdom on his own, his manly level will rise, the more country to constitute the more manly you are. Look at George Washington.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Should be the beard squad. :D
Beards are just fashion, but a necessary part of manliness.

---------- Post added April 01, 2014 at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was March 29, 2014 at 07:40 PM ----------

JUSTICE FOR MOE! :sexyarf
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Been wanting to say this for a while... Your avi is somewhat disturbing. At least I could avert my gaze more easily from gnut's...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Been wanting to say this for a while... Your avi is somewhat disturbing. At least I could avert my gaze more easily from gnut's...
We are bros in minority rule game punishment. :emocat

I am counting on you to make me an awesome set once all this ends. :zomg
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

What's up Bro?

Doing manly things?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

What's up Bro?

Doing manly things?
More moe now ... as the title suggest the manly days are far behind us. :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Oh so you're a moe man by now. Well that makes sense. You're one step closer to the truth.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Oh so you're a moe man by now. Well that makes sense. You're one step closer to the truth.
You seem good with words. :3c Such wisdom is something I deeply admire.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Well I can use them if I want to. But most of the time I'm too lazy to do so.
That is also why I only have a 2,1 on my A-Levels. Because I was too lazy to study...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Well I can use them if I want to. But most of the time I'm too lazy to do so.
That is also why I only have a 2,1 on my A-Levels. Because I was too lazy to study...
It's vice! :gwah

Laziness, boredom .. you must be free of such nonsense and your path towards glory is assured, the mind likes to think the opposite, but your will knows the truth.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

If I was able to do so I would probably have more success...
Well I'm too lazy to be smart.
 
Top