Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

If I was able to do so I would probably have more success...
Well I'm too lazy to be smart.
Train your will, plant your seed of knowledge.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

No, I'm a Moeman. Moe is my name and Pettankos are my game.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Moe has always been a business.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Yeah her/his organs are sold to rich donors ... who even knows what the LGT is up to. :/
I do hope yokoya is gonna get owned soon. He is so annoying right now omg
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I do hope yokoya is gonna get owned soon. He is so annoying right now omg
I think he might be a puppet of the LGT, they gave him the info to destroy Akiyama and Nao, he is so full of himself, yeah. :fail
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I think he might be a puppet of the LGT, they gave him the info to destroy Akiyama and Nao, he is so full of himself, yeah. :fail
yeh, I felt kinda bad harimoto quitt( i think that was his name. The old guy from the sect).I liked the idea of having 3 big powers in the game.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

In what way?
In the way that it felt like overanalyzing to me... dunno, the thought of the war basically being a clash of different political views never struck me :XD Though I don't disagree with some points made.

If that was too much then you shouldn't visit IRC when both of them are there... :XD
I already was there when both were online, so I know what you mean, if only slightly :XD
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

In the way that it felt like overanalyzing to me... dunno, the thought of the war basically being a clash of different political views never struck me :XD Though I don't disagree with some points made.



I already was there when both were online, so I know what you mean, if only slightly :XD
Ah ok, i thought you meant that you did not understand jo´s impressions but yeah, i agree
 
Top