Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lol was wondering why the art looked so shoujo then remembered the artirst drew shoujo before... >.<
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol was wondering why the art looked so shoujo then remembered the artirst drew shoujo before... >.<
Young Jump is currently doing the event about the shoujo mangaka pairing-up with Jump authors.
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,391
Reaction score
39,063
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the oneshot is shoujo/romance?
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,391
Reaction score
39,063
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Edit: After look the raw, i think the oneshot is interesting, the art is really good, but in the end i just prefer wait for a new Ohba/Obata shounen.

Shoujo is not a genre, it is a demographic.
How could a shoujo manga run in a seinen magazine?
Really? you quoted me just for talk the obvious? this is why i put "shoujo/romance" :)
 
Last edited:

Silverblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
999
Reaction score
595
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
I would say the female lead is interesting but knowing Ohba and his inability to write female characters I will keep quiet.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I would say the female lead is interesting but knowing Ohba and his inability to write female characters I will keep quiet.
Well, I doubt Ohba going to do artwork in any of his series.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's announced in Tokyo Ghoul ch125 that the anime will be starting in July.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's announced in Tokyo Ghoul ch125 that the anime will be starting in July.
Im guessing their just repeating what they announced in the big colour page ad for it in young jump, as we already knew it was a summer anime then, and summer season for anime starts july.
 

Silverblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
999
Reaction score
595
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Well, I doubt Ohba going to do artwork in any of his series.
...What? What does Ohba's artwork have to do with anything? I said Ohba has problems writing female characters and I fear the same for the one shot heroine despite her seeming an interesting character.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, sorry. Here is playing normal.
He means it was already uploaded earlier in the thread, not that the video is being uploaded right now.
When's there going to be another PV, anyway? I want to know if I should get excited about having an anime based on a good manga or sad that it got the studio it did.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He means it was already uploaded earlier in the thread, not that the video is being uploaded right now.
When's there going to be another PV, anyway? I want to know if I should get excited about having an anime based on a good manga or sad that it got the studio it did.
With more of the cast announced they should give us one soon, since the animejapan pv had no one speaking :(, though july is still far away.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Miracle Jump May Issue:
Retort Pouch! (New Series)


Mononogatari (New Series)


Ohki Sensei to Kosame-san (New Series)


D'z (New Series)
 
Last edited:

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm interested in the Retort Pouch! series, I wonder if that one will ever be picked up by some group.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm interested in the Retort Pouch! series, I wonder if that one will ever be picked up by some group.
I think Mononogatari looks pretty interesting, although I haven't been able to really read it in-depth because of the stupid lack of furi. For some strange reason though, Ohki-sensei and D'z actually did have furi, although D'z has one of the most retarded plot gimmicks (girls fighting with futuristic weapons that they pull out of android catgirls' vaginas) I've ever seen. Just when you think Japan can't top itself, the record is shattered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top