- Joined
- Aug 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,185
- Reaction score
- 992
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Damn, I hope Kakuriyo Monogatari will continue to survive, it's been sinking lower and lower...
I doubt YJ going to axe Kakuriyo Monogatari because it does have so-so sales; I think YJ considers the volume sale as well for axing series, unlike Shonen Jump.Damn, I hope Kakuriyo Monogatari will continue to survive, it's been sinking lower and lower...
Yeah I noticed the series sells average so maybe (keeping my fingers crossed)I doubt YJ going to axe Kakuriyo Monogatari because it does have so-so sales; I think YJ considers the volume sale as well for axing series, unlike Shonen Jump.
Well, it going to end before its volume going to release. So, there is just few chapters left for ALNIK.Just read chapter 14 of All You Need Is Kill, surely this must be ending in one or two chapters?

I think it's dying brah.Oh yes Hamatora makes an appearance, will need to check it out.
Wonder why Barcelona so far in the back.