Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This week Nejimaki had two chapters I wonder whats going on?:3c
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,391
Reaction score
39,061
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Young Jump #25 - 2014
Youkai Shoujo (Lead Color Page)
Terra Formars
Tokyo Ghoul
Kingdom
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Kamen Teacher Black
Usogui (Color Page)
Mogusa-san
All You Need is Kill
Rikudou!
Zetman (Color Page)
Kenkouki
Yokohama-sen Doppelgänger
Barcelona no Taiyou
Cyclops Shoujo Saipuuuu
Gunjou Senki
Himouto! Umaru-chan
81 Diver
Boku Girl
Nejimaki Kagyuu
Kakuriyo Monogatari
Innocent

Young Jump #26 - 2014 (29/05) :
Gunjô Senki (Lead Color)
All You Need is Kill (23p, Color, End)
Yokohamasen Doppelganger, Kenkôki (Color)
 
Last edited:

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
The lead color is confirmed for Gunjou Senki (saw it in the preview of the magazine)
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Issue 26:

Gunjo Senki (Lead color)
Kingdom
Terra ForMars
Brynhildr in the Darkness
Kenkoki (Center color)
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
All You Need Is Kill (Center color, End)
Tokyo Ghoul
Rikudou
Mogusa-san
Liar Game
Yokohamasen Doppelganger (Center color)
Usogui
Monster Girl
Kamen Teacher BLACK
Barcelona no Taiyou
Boku Girl
81Diver
Cyclops Shoujo Cypu~
Nejimaki Kagyu
Kakuriyo Monogatari
Innocent

Absent: Himouto! Umaru-chan



Issue 27:

Lead color: Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Center color: Kako to Nise Tantei (Oneshot by Yasunori Mitsunaga, author of Princess Resurrection and NaQa Den, 42 pages)
New series: Purple Shikibu
 
Last edited:

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Issue #27 :
Kakuriyo Monogatari, Kamen Teacher Black (Absent)
 

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,391
Reaction score
39,061
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Issue 26:

Gunjo Senki (Lead color)
Kingdom
Terra ForMars
Brynhildr in the Darkness
Kenkoki (Center color)
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
All You Need Is Kill (Center color, End)
Tokyo Ghoul
Rikudou
Mogusa-san
Liar Game
Yokohamasen Doppelganger (Center color)
Usogui
Monster Girl
Kamen Teacher BLACK
Barcelona no Taiyou
Boku Girl
81Diver
Cyclops Shoujo Cypu~
Nejimaki Kagyu
Kakuriyo Monogatari
Innocent

Absent: Himouto! Umaru-chan



Issue 27:

Lead color: Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Center color: Kako to Nise Tantei (Oneshot by Yasunori Mitsunaga, author of Princess Resurrection and NaQa Den, 42 pages)
New series: Purple Shikibu
Where you found the toc or the toc page (like 10th Mystery) before the raw being posted for download?
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Any Japnese or raw readers impressions of the reluanch of Miracle Jump? Eager to see what it has and what they are aiming for with the relaunch....
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know if this has been posted already but there are 2 terraformars spinoffs on tonarinoyj : http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/terraformars/

教えて!ミッシェル教官 seriously cracked me up. (was surprised to see the usually censored words not censored too)
 

Silverblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
999
Reaction score
595
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
All good things end someday. It was a great run for Nakayama.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
All good things end someday. It was a great run for Nakayama.
Agreed. After having three failed series, (Komitama, Astral Engine, and the almighty Traumeister) it's nice to see that he finally managed to have a series with some degree of success. I'm still annoyed and somewhat mistified that it didn't get a vomic much less an anime, but that's how it goes I guess. I have a tiny insignificant hope that they'll announce an anime after it's over, but that's doubtful.

Nejimaki Kagyu will end in Young Jump #28 (12/06).
So now I've got a goal in sight sort of. That would make what...16 volumes? So, eight more for me to get through. Not bad since it's only volume 11 or so that looks to be really really difficult. Maybe the scantlations will pick up now that there isn't a seeming eternity to the series. Though TBH, now I've lost 87 percent of my reason to read WYJ unless something awesome gets serialized.... Maybe Nakayama's next series? Nah, the guy should take a break for a while. Though I'm curious as to how the series will end...the most recent chapter suggests it's going to be a bittersweet one, and while I'm down for that, I don't think Nakayama has the gumption to go through with it. Plus it kind of wrecks the series's narrative up until now. Again, not a bad thing IMO but something I'm doubtful will happen.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Agreed. After having three failed series, (Komitama, Astral Engine, and the almighty Traumeister) it's nice to see that he finally managed to have a series with some degree of success. I'm still annoyed and somewhat mistified that it didn't get a vomic much less an anime, but that's how it goes I guess. I have a tiny insignificant hope that they'll announce an anime after it's over, but that's doubtful.



So now I've got a goal in sight sort of. That would make what...16 volumes? So, eight more for me to get through. Not bad since it's only volume 11 or so that looks to be really really difficult. Maybe the scantlations will pick up now that there isn't a seeming eternity to the series. Though TBH, now I've lost 87 percent of my reason to read WYJ unless something awesome gets serialized.... Maybe Nakayama's next series? Nah, the guy should take a break for a while. Though I'm curious as to how the series will end...the most recent chapter suggests it's going to be a bittersweet one, and while I'm down for that, I don't think Nakayama has the gumption to go through with it. Plus it kind of wrecks the series's narrative up until now. Again, not a bad thing IMO but something I'm doubtful will happen.
Read Gunjou Senki :P I plan on translating that one. Has some historical elements (totally love that) and it's really "simple", well compared to Nejimaki it is, both for kanji and vocabulary. I translated ch01-07 in less than 2 days.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
5,622
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Read Gunjou Senki :P I plan on translating that one. Has some historical elements (totally love that) and it's really "simple", well compared to Nejimaki it is, both for kanji and vocabulary. I translated ch01-07 in less than 2 days.
I don't think Nejimaki is 'hard' other than when the characters are explaining how moves work. I translated pretty much half of volume 8 in two days. Gunjou Senki? I saw that floating around....I guess I'll give it a shot.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think Nejimaki is 'hard' other than when the characters are explaining how moves work. I translated pretty much half of volume 8 in two days. Gunjou Senki? I saw that floating around....I guess I'll give it a shot.
Gunjou is even easier^^ ch01-07 represent volume 1 XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top