Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn, I hope Kakuriyo Monogatari will continue to survive, it's been sinking lower and lower...
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Damn, I hope Kakuriyo Monogatari will continue to survive, it's been sinking lower and lower...
I doubt YJ going to axe Kakuriyo Monogatari because it does have so-so sales; I think YJ considers the volume sale as well for axing series, unlike Shonen Jump.
 
Last edited:

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
I doubt YJ going to axe Kakuriyo Monogatari because it does have so-so sales; I think YJ considers the volume sale as well for axing series, unlike Shonen Jump.
Yeah I noticed the series sells average so maybe (keeping my fingers crossed)
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Miracle Jump #06:
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just read chapter 14 of All You Need Is Kill, surely this must be ending in one or two chapters?

Also the US Digital release of the volumes will be simultaneous with JPN. (SJ podcast)
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Just read chapter 14 of All You Need Is Kill, surely this must be ending in one or two chapters?
Well, it going to end before its volume going to release. So, there is just few chapters left for ALNIK.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh I just needed to listen more to the podcast, All You Need Is Kill would end in the issue nearest June 2nd.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
So 2 more chapters... I honestly didn't think the series would reach 16-17 chapters. I thought it'd be 14-15 not more.
 

Kheops

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
800
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
15 will be not the last chapter (not announced)

So 16 at least
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I finished reading Skip! Yamada-kun. It was pretty weird one shot, but it wasn't that bad. Also, based on the story, I don't think this one shot can't turn into a serialization, so I think it would be just for this event.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So that would be chp 16 of all you need is kill?
 

Kheops

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
800
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
17 ;)
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Amaryllis (new series in Miracle Jump by the author of Samurai Usagi) will have furigana for all kanji. That's like half of the new series so far that'll have it, so maybe they're trying to get some younger people to buy the magazine or something like that? The series itself seems to be a collection of oneshots, which explains the confusion where it said both "new series" and "oneshot" in the next issue preview last month.
 

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
a series of one-shots.... I can live with that. The furigana's totally gonna get me on board, to be sure, along with all the other reasons, i mean.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Display and All You Need Is Kill.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
15,389
Reaction score
39,047
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Young Jump #24 - 2014
Terra Formars (Lead Color Page)
Kingdom
Youkai Shoujo
Kamen Teacher Black
Tokyo Ghoul
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
All You Need is Kill
Gunjou Senki
Cyclops Shoujo Saipuuuu
Liar Game
Rikudou (Color Page)
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Kenkouki
Hamatora
Ato Ippon no Otoko (Color Page, Oneshot)
Mogusa-san
Boku Girl
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Kakuriyo Monogatari
Usogui
Yokohama-sen Doppelgänger
Barcelona no Taiyou
81 Diver
Nejimaki Kagyuuu
Innocent

Terra ForMars


Rikudou


Ato Ippon no Otoko
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yes Hamatora makes an appearance, will need to check it out.

Wonder why Barcelona so far in the back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top