Yeah, Bayern was not as good as last season, but it's still way too hard to win the CL twice regardless of how good you are. One bad day and it's over in the knockout phase.I don't think it's a given for us to win the FA Cup, or should I said I don't want to think it is. Remember Birmingham vs Arsenal for the League Cup final a few years back? I thought it was gonna such a cake-walk that I decided "you know what, I'll work today and watch the match when I get home like a movie with some snack". Then I began getting score updates at work....
A terrible day being an Arsenal fan living in Birmingham.
Fully agreed with the comment about Barcelona this season. Rumour has it, Luis Enrique is being spoken to possibly replace him. I don't see many others coming over. I would love to see someone like Jurgen Klopp managing them, I love his style and approach to motivating players.
It would be great for Spanish football for Atletico to win the league and/or Champions League; bring more competition to the country's football among Barca and Real's monopoly of the league. With their loss in the last fixture, the league is no longer in Atletico's hands, but more neutrally balanced between them and Barca. I believe it'll come down to that final game between the two.
We record -> Liverpool is mean and I'm very grateful that Manchester City won the league!
Sad story bro. =/ We aren't the lucky ones, huh? There's a nice saying among Besiktas fans which goes like this "sevinmek icin sevmedik". Its meaning is that we don't love our teams, because we want to be happy. Don't worry though, this time it's a given!
Jürgen Klopp is one of the reason I sympathize with Dortmund. He is a great manager and his press conferences are funny as hell. But he won't leave Dortmund in the near future.
You were right about the final game, Atletico screwed up against Malaga. I hope they don't get nervous at Camp Nou.
To be honest I felt the same when I read the Ant Arc for the first time back then, but I reread most of it when the anime reached it and found it really great. I think the multiple hiatuses simply destroyed a lot of the experience, and the art in the magazine scans was horrible at times. I read the volume scans in my second go, so that was a lot better.
Leorio's return is going to be greatThough I'm one of the people who aren't that much of a fan of his (though ofc good too, HxH hardly has a bad character).
Regarding the multiple hiatuses look here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...e-June-2014!?p=3466110&viewfull=1#post3466110
That's how I feel, mainly, and while I'm not going "OMG HE RETURNS" I'm pretty damn happy about it, because I still consider it one of the best manga out there.
He read none lol, otherwise I believe he would have a different opinion about the series![]()
I didn't read the Chimera Ant arc again, but I think what you said is quite possible.
Leorio isn't one of my favorite characters either, but his role during the Election arc was amazing, funny and sad at once. Can't wait to see his "actions".
Leorio isn't one of my favorite characters either, but his role during the Election arc was amazing, funny and sad at once. Can't wait to see his "actions".

I read your post regarding the hiatuses. There are some points I strongly disagree with. However, I think it's better to let it be for now, since HXH is finally coming back.
Nuno never played with you? That's funny, because he wanted to play with me a couple days ago, but his steam didn't work properly. Nuno doesn't like you that much I suppose?Oh, you play CS:GO? I play a bit, but I'm terrible. I think Nuno has it, but he's never played with me.
I played Killzone 2 (PS3) a LOT. And I was really good by the way. Killzone 3 was garbage and Killzone SF just average.Does anyone here play Kill Zone?
Don't know what you are talking about. Which edits? =DYour edits are awesome syx-kun.![]()
You would really torture me? I'm... shocked...I am! I like to torture people then revive them from dead to torture them again.![]()
Can't you just hug me and revive in case Nuno murders me and hug me again?
". Then I began getting score updates at work....
A terrible day being an Arsenal fan living in Birmingham.
Though I'm one of the people who aren't that much of a fan of his (though ofc good too, HxH hardly has a bad character).

Oh well, let's wait and see what's going to come, Togashi could do whatever lol.





