In all things... the heart must take precedence

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Of course not. Why would I buy data books...
To know more about the series from official sources. Only true fans do this. :cookiehand
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

To know more about the series from official sources. Only true fans do this. :cookiehand
I know more than enough.
Then again I'm not such a fanboy. ;D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Oh come on, prove me wrong. ;D
You know what would happen if we discuss. Our relationship is bad enough.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

You know what would happen if we discuss. Our relationship is bad enough.
There is nothing to dicuss though. :blush You know that it is true. :3c

Relationship? I'd say we're still pretty much strangers to each other. :D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Relationship? I'd say we're still pretty much strangers to each other. :D
What was far became even farther recently.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

What was far became even farther recently.
Can't be farther apart than strangers. ;D
I really stopped caring this time so let's just have fun. :blush
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I prefer not discuss when the person can't stand my passionate way of discussing. The use of ad hominem such as "you're fanboy, I will not discuss with you" is not appreciated for me.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I prefer not discuss when the person can't stand my passionate way of discussing. The use of ad hominem such as "you're fanboy, I will not discuss with you" is not appreciated for me.
No, I just said that you're an One Piece fanboy and that kinda is the case.
I don't mind your "passionate" way of discussion. I just dislike that you ignore facts from time to time, that is all. :D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

No, I just said that you're an One Piece fanboy and that kinda is the case.
I don't mind your "passionate" way of discussion. I just dislike that you ignore facts from time to time, that is all. :D
I'm talking in general, not only about this discussion. If "fanboy" is buy the series you like, yes, I am.
I disagree. These ""facts"" don't just convince me most of the time.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I'm talking in general, not only about this discussion. If "fanboy" is buy the series you like, yes, I am.
I disagree. These ""facts"" don't just convince me most of the time.
Then I would be a OP fanboy too but I meant that you say that it is one of the if not the best Manga ever and everyone should watch and read it. :D You can't deny that.

It is kinda funny that you ignore facts because they don't convince you... Lulz. :XD Gravity? Nah just not convincing enough.
Just teasing you. I don't want to start this ever again. x'D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Then I would be a OP fanboy too but I meant that you say that it is one of the if not the best Manga ever and everyone should watch and read it. :D You can't deny that.

It is kinda funny that you ignore facts because they don't convince you... Lulz. :XD Gravity? Nah just not convincing enough.
Just teasing you. I don't want to start this ever again. x'D
It is one of the best mangas. Do you disagree with me?
The word fact was between quotes. You know what's the meaning of this, right?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

It is one of the best mangas. Do you disagree with me?
The word fact was between quotes. You know what's the meaning of this, right?
Yup it is good but I would not call it one of the best. Story yes, but for example the art is certainly not top notch.

That is exactly what I meant. Just because those things aren't facts for you, doesn't mean that those aren't facts. ;)
Like the Confed Cup having no meaning. That is a fact and a very convincing one too. This was just an example. DON'T start a discussion about it! :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

One Piece art is above average and very suitable with the story. Shingeki no Kyojin is another example of "bad art" that suits very well with the story. You have to see that the art may have a purpose to be that way. Also, using your logic, Hunter x Hunter fanboys who say that HxH is better than One Piece is being incoherent because HxH art is crappy.

Us Brazlian always considered Conf. Cup, that's why we always win it. It is a competition as any other.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

One Piece art is above average and very suitable with the story. Shingeki no Kyojin is another example of "bad art" that suits very well with the story. You have to see that the art may have a purpose to be that way. Also, using your logic, Hunter x Hunter fanboys who say that HxH is better than One Piece is being incoherent because HxH art is crappy.

Us Brazlian always considered Conf. Cup, that's why we always win it. It is a competition as any other.
Kaiten already showed you that you couldn't be more wrong, regarding HxH's art so yeah... Furthermore there is a difference between Fan and Fanboy, ;)

Yeah and look how little the rest of the world cares... Other nations celebrate important titles instead. ;)
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Kaiten already showed you that you couldn't be more wrong, regarding HxH's art so yeah... Furthermore there is a difference between Fan and Fanboy, ;)
Regardless Togashi periods of laziness, One Piece art is better than HxH one.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Regardless Togashi periods of laziness, One Piece art is better than HxH one.
Your opinion, not mine. And art is not a thing that is the same for everyone.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

My opinion about art is that it is something techinical that can be said as good or bad regardless your taste.

For not being called fanboy again I will give an example: even hating Fairy Tail with all my heart, I have to admit that its art is better than One Piece. There is a bunch of art styles that I can put above One Piece, but I don't consider it bad, nor worse than HxH.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

One Piece art is far from prevent its title as one of the best mangas ever.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I never said that OPs art is bad... I just said that it isn't top notch.

And well OP certainly is good but certainly not top 5 material for me. But as almost everything, this is a rather subjective matter.
 
Top