Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

It is a Freudian statement, so you must not "hide it in", best post moe pics and say your moelove LOUD, LOUD! The universe is listening! \o/
Then, I need to fix my hair and looks before I confess my love.

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Never knew you have twintails Haku. :o
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Didn't you know it? I'm actually a girl.

Shokku?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Shokku! indeed!

And you also look like Lize-chan? Shokku²!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Then, I need to fix my hair and looks before I confess my love.

Just be a gentleman and have the guts to confess, let the hair and the wind become one, if someone like you, they like you for who you are, best not go into hopeless journeys of love not returned.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Just be a gentleman and have the guts to confess, let the hair and the wind become one, if someone like you, they like you for who you are, best not go into hopeless journeys of love not returned.
Omg Josef, where were you when I was in highschool and had this crush on a girl for more than two years? I could have confessed back then if I had heard of such encouraging words.. :(

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Shokku! indeed!

And you also look like Lize-chan? Shokku²!
We are twins, so, we sport twintails as a joke.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

So you can change your gender at will? :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Since when you need to be a boy to have a crush on a girl? :3c
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I like that way of thinking... :hurr
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Omg Josef, where were you when I was in highschool and had this crush on a girl for more than two years? I could have confessed back then if I had heard of such encouraging words.. :(

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------



We are twins, so, we sport twintails as a joke.
Well the controlled rage of the "friendzone" after that would have been the hardest part. :XD But dealing with it is the fun part. :p I trust you will become a bigger man after it.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Well the controlled rage of the "friendzone" after that would have been the hardest part. :XD But dealing with it is the fun part. :p I trust you will become a bigger man after it.
I wouldn't be friendzoned, since we weren't really friends. Good that I never had the courage, though. I always considered her to be pretty stupid, so, I wouldn't be happy either way.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I wouldn't be friendzoned, since we weren't really friends. Good that I never had the courage, though. I always considered her to be pretty stupid, so, I wouldn't be happy either way.
Do you know of Jung?


Hope this helps in the future. o/
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I have a compilation book about archetypes regarding Jung, but never got around to commit myself to it fully. Maybe will do that now. Thanks \o
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I have a compilation book about archetypes regarding Jung, but never got around to commit myself to it fully. Maybe will do that now. Thanks \o
Indeed, Jung is the best of the two, him and Freud, so he gives a more full perspective on all things involving anthropology, art, history, society, religion ... so his view is more involved into every pore of culture, making his view more objective and more scientific. You will enjoy him no doubt, he is one of the godfathers of the humanities.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

The mistakes of my name were so common that I forgot your ability to do so. :XD
But your name is simple :XD How come somebody cant memorize It :nah


You are finishing classes soon? Well I finished mine recently and still have to do a few stuff these days, so kind of in the mood of "wrapping up" my 2nd year at university and planning my summer trips and hanging out .... I feel the lack of school is something I will need to get used to. :D
Well yeah, now we have a week free from Monday and then when We get back all the bitches will give us tons of shits to study I know It T_T I want summer alreadyyyyy :x3 Oh btw looks like We will go to ... Bosnia at least ... in August, but Im pretty sure that IF WE GO then We go to Croatia and just pop to Bosnia for a day or two ^^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

But your name is simple :XD How come somebody cant memorize It :nah




Well yeah, now we have a week free from Monday and then when We get back all the bitches will give us tons of shits to study I know It T_T I want summer alreadyyyyy :x3 Oh btw looks like We will go to ... Bosnia at least ... in August, but Im pretty sure that IF WE GO then We go to Croatia and just pop to Bosnia for a day or two ^^
It is simple since you are an Eastern European. :p More common in these parts. :nod

Good to hear that, will you not be going to the sea? I mean the coast line? Because going to Bosnia only has one town by the sea, Croatia has so much SEA! :D When does the school year end officially?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

It is simple since you are an Eastern European. :p More common in these parts. :nod

Good to hear that, will you not be going to the sea? I mean the coast line? Because going to Bosnia only has one town by the sea, Croatia has so much SEA! :D When does the school year end officially?
I just said that I think that IF we go there We will definitely be staying in Croatia :x3 I've missed it so much!

The end of june I dont know the exact date though :p
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I just said that I think that IF we go there We will definitely be staying in Croatia :x3 I've missed it so much!

The end of june I dont know the exact date though :p
You should see Greece in that regard. :p It's warmer than Croatia, but I think Croatia is better for tourists in recent years, that is if you are looking for party instead of a warm sun. :p

Woah. >_> You got a long way to go, we are university finish things up early. :3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You should see Greece in that regard. :p It's warmer than Croatia, but I think Croatia is better for tourists in recent years, that is if you are looking for party instead of a warm sun. :p

Woah. >_> You got a long way to go, we are university finish things up early. :3c
No need to educate me about Croatia! Its my second home! :edu
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

No need to educate me about Croatia! Its my second home! :edu
I have only been there once. :p But I know quite a lot since my parents, grandparents used to live in the same country as them. You have relatives there?
 
Top