In my opinion, I believe Uvogin has been the strongest enhancer we have seen in the story, and the strongest enhancer we will probably ever see..
As many of you may know, Gon is also an enhancer. Personally, I think Uvogin was meant to not only serve as a way to illustrate Kurapika's new powers, but also to layout the potential power Gon will have in the future. I think Gon will learn how to be as strong, or perhaps even stronger than Uvogin during the Dark continent arc.
As many of you may know, Gon is also an enhancer. Personally, I think Uvogin was meant to not only serve as a way to illustrate Kurapika's new powers, but also to layout the potential power Gon will have in the future. I think Gon will learn how to be as strong, or perhaps even stronger than Uvogin during the Dark continent arc.
. Uvo is just the proof that Enhancement attacks are overkill, there is surely an Enhancer among the Zodiacs too. Potential-wise, Gon is a genius. Uvo was good but he was only focused on Enhancement. As Biscuit said, it's better to master well the 2 categories near to your own as well.
and gon is probably stronger than him as of now. Not to mention transformed gon.