Only here for the food.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

But that is also something that you have to prove.

Darkness is never a mere tool. The fact that you are saying that means that you are well on the way of going to the dark side. What did I say to you about underestimating your opponent?
I'm way too lazy to do that though... :teehee

Everything that helps me to gain power is just a mere tool. I live on the dark side anyway. It is very nice there. :nod
I'm not underestimating anyone.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Job! Finally!

Arigatou! Eh, nope. The office is in Jakarta. Though I'll be out of town often to visit the factories. As I said before, probably July.
Out of country? :zomg

Sometimes I wonder if I influence you too much. When we first met, you were a diligent one.
Maybe you are the culprit. Or maybe you are.. my.. catalyst... to a hidden skill I never knew.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

Yeah well, I guess we all can use some help from comedians.
Is that what they call seeking for professional support? :XD
I guess leaving the things to those who can handle them is the best method, regardless of the subject.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

I'm way too lazy to do that though... :teehee

Everything that helps me to gain power is just a mere tool. I live on the dark side anyway. It is very nice there. :nod
I'm not underestimating anyone.
:heh

Yes, you definitely show signs of falling deeper into darkness. You just don't realize it. Well, no one ever really realizes it until it's too late.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Out of country? :zomg



Maybe you are the culprit. Or maybe you are.. my.. catalyst... to a hidden skill I never knew.
Not yet. Not until I work there for a few months. But yeah, I'll probably go to Tokyo for a work convention, only for a week or so though. If I perform especially well, I might be relocated to another country, but it's still just a maybe.

Hah. Well. Happy to help.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Is that what they call seeking for professional support? :XD
I guess leaving the things to those who can handle them is the best method, regardless of the subject.
Yeah. :XD

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

only when you stop being a tsundere :hee
I am not a tsundere.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

Yes, you definitely show signs of falling deeper into darkness. You just don't realize it. Well, no one ever really realizes it until it's too late.
Thank you! Finally someone has given me support in showing him the ways!

I am not a tsundere.
I think you are too open-minded and straight with words to be one.
Yandere could be more fitting than tsundere, methinks. Besides, yandere is cooler. /advertisement
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

Yes, you definitely show signs of falling deeper into darkness. You just don't realize it. Well, no one ever really realizes it until it's too late.
I'm not falling, I'm living there since the beginning. :nod

I should rephrase that...

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Thank you! Finally someone has given me support in showing him the ways!
The ways to what?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Job! Finally!

Thank you.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Job! Finally!

Not yet. Not until I work there for a few months. But yeah, I'll probably go to Tokyo for a work convention, only for a week or so though. If I perform especially well, I might be relocated to another country, but it's still just a maybe.

Hah. Well. Happy to help.
When will you start working? I guess it's still close to impossible to go there in July to meet us. :p

Yeah. Sure.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

Thank you! Finally someone has given me support in showing him the ways!



I think you are too open-minded and straight with words to be one.
Yandere could be more fitting than tsundere, methinks. Besides, yandere is cooler. /advertisement
I don't intend to show him the way. I'll just push him down farther.

I am not a yandere either. I am not any of the dere.

I'm not falling, I'm living there since the beginning. :nod
Yes, you are. Darkness is a deep, deep abyss.

When will you start working? I guess it's still close to impossible to go there in July to meet us. :p
In July. :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: A Job! Finally!

I don't intend to show him the way. I'll just push him down farther.

I am not a yandere either. I am not any of the dere.
That's similar to what lions do to their cubs, I suppose.

Not showing any dere side is dere on its own way.
Humans are dangerously creative-minded, you see.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: A Job! Finally!

That's similar to what lions do to their cubs, I suppose.

Not showing any dere side is dere on its own way.
Humans are dangerously creative-minded, you see.
But he's not my child. I'm doing it out of wickedness.

Yeah, well. Even if I am one of those dere, I am most likely the kuudere type. Not tsundere.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Don't underestimate my floating ability. :nod
Don't underestimate my pushing ability. :mono
 
Top