Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I hope the fans in the stadium sing a cappella our anthem like they did in some matches of Conf. Cup. Croatia team will run away after this.

PS: I'm kidding, you don't need to kill me because of this. :XD
I bet 2-0 to Brazil, of course.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,131
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Who said it is? I'm not the one saying that we'll intimidate the other teams with a war cry as if we were gorillas or something, lol.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Who said it is? I'm not the one saying that we'll intimidate the other teams with a war cry as if we were gorillas or something, lol.
You didn't understand, but I hope you understand tomorrow if it happens.
Again, I was kidding when I said they would run away. I can't make fun with the power of the fans anymore... :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,131
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I know what you're talking about, no need to see it tomorrow, I just find it dumb and that it wouldn't intimidate a puppy.

But yeah, apparently you edited your post, just now I noticed it. F it.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's why it is a joke, because it is dumb and people laugh at it. :XD

Well, good Brazil x Croatia for everybody. :)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Happy WC everyone. In a few hours it begins.

Let's hope the demonstrants won't go out for an all out attack.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I will be able to watch Portugal vs Germany!!! Yay! :woo

My exam on 16th will be at 10 am, and the game only starts at 5 pm over here. Since the exam is going to take over 2:45h and it was possible that the exam could be start at 3:00 pm (those are the 2 hours schedule for exams) i had to check to be sure, cuz if it was at the latter i would prolly miss most of the game :XD

I don't think i am going to be able to coordinate myself .... :scry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Actually I do like portuguese football.
Although that is thanks to the fact that I consider Hugo Almeida a hero, thanks to me being a Bremen fan..
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
France win it all this year. honduras? what's that ? :kappa

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

no event? fantasy pick or something?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
how come i only heard about it now, make an announcement :nah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
how come i only heard about it now, make an announcement :nah
Complains should be sent to [user]goldb[/user] who didn't put it on the first post. :XD
The announcement was made though. :hmm
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
goldb was scared cuz he knew i would win :hmph

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

group password?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
goldb was scared cuz he knew i would win :hmph
Betting that France will win? I'm not sure... :teehee

I'm prohibited to say anything against any team since I would be "underestimating" it though. :XD
Don't underestimate Honduras! :3c
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,131
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
how come i only heard about it now, make an announcement :nah
Are you shitting me? There was an announcement, it has been on the site for almost 2 weeks now, he took it off because the WC starts tomorrow.

Here btw.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
france 3 - 0 brazil. history will repeat itself :hip

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

lel russia :kappa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top