Question Question about the site favicon

Ixis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Good day!

This question is really stupid but it's been driving me nuts for years. Just what character is this site's favicon? I can't make it out besides someone with a red outfit, and I also can't find a larger image of it, if it exists (since some site icons are originally tiny while others are just resized)

Thanks for your help~ ( ̄ー ̄)/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Good day!

This question is really stupid but it's been driving me nuts for years. Just what character is this site's favicon? I can't make it out besides someone with a red outfit, and I also can't find a larger image of it, if it exists (since some site icons are originally tiny while others are just resized)

Thanks for your help~ ( ̄ー ̄)/
It's Dan from Street Fighter :)
 

Ixis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Ahh! Now I see it. I think I was assuming it was someone from a manga so I didn't make the connection;;

Thanks for clearing it up ₍₍(ง ˙ ω ˙) ว
 
Top