Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ghana be like ¨Nope, Murica deserves it more¨. Seriously, an own goal and that terrible move from the keeper in Ronaldo's goal...

Congratulations Americans. You guys are friendly so it will be a great time have you guys here for more time. :celebrate
Pft
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Congratulations Americans. You guys are friendly so it will be a great time have you guys here for more time. :celebrate
:notsure

Pretty terrible conditions for the match. There's no way it would have been played if it wasn't the World Cup...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Argentine guys can go home if they want.
Man we're friendly D:

:notsure

Pretty terrible conditions for the match. There's no way it would have been played if it wasn't the World Cup...
He was serious.

I was watching the other match, but I'm watching some replays and I don't see what's so bad about ¨the conditions¨.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:notsure

Pretty terrible conditions for the match. There's no way it would have been played if it wasn't the World Cup...
What? I like you guys, you're very alike IMO.

It can't be helped, rained in one day in Recife what should rain in one week. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He was serious.

I was watching the other match, but I'm watching some replays and I don't see what's so bad about ¨the conditions¨.
Recife was flooded with 2ft of water. Any other game would have been cancelled.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man we're friendly D:
No you're not.

I was watching the other match, but I'm watching some replays and I don't see what's so bad about ¨the conditions¨.
Brazilian don't like raining, American don't like raining. See? You're pretty alike. XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Recife was flooded with 2ft of water. Any other game would have been cancelled.
The pitch wasn't, at all. No other game would had been cancelled.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Brazilian don't like raining, American don't like raining. See? You're pretty alike. XD
They speak English tho.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Recife was flooded with 2ft of water. Any other game would have been cancelled.
It was outside of the stadium. No reason to cancel the game because of this. The draining system of the stadium is very efficient.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The pitch wasn't, at all. No other game would had been cancelled.
It was dangerous for commuters going to the game/traffic. Yes it would have.

I wasn't talking about the pitch, I was talking about the circumstances around it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It was outside of the stadium. No reason to cancel the game because of this. The draining system of the stadium is very efficient.
Gotcha.

It was dangerous for commuters going to the game/traffic. Yes it would have.

I wasn't talking about the pitch, I was talking about the circumstances around it.
Oh... I have no idea then. I don't think I've seen something like that happenning before.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wasn't sure if you were referring to something specific or not

We're alike? What? Brazil and USA?
The personality of the people, principally when it comes to soccer. You guys are animated and passionate just like us. South Americans in general root for their teams that way, you guys can be included in this style as well. I don't see the same with European.
I'm talking about people and their behavior, not about the country itself.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

It was dangerous for commuters going to the game/traffic. Yes it would have.

I wasn't talking about the pitch, I was talking about the circumstances around it.
The city was ready for this. It is not the first time that rains there after all. At least once per year Northwest has this kind of heavy rain. I saw worse btw.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The personality of the people, principally when it comes to soccer. You guys are animated and passionate just like us. South Americans in general root for their teams that way, you guys can be included in this style as well. I don't see the same with European.
I'm talking about people and their behavior, not about the country itself.
Doesn't this describe almost every country in the world though? :oh

Fck the Yanks, I was rooting for Ghana :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The personality of the people, principally when it comes to soccer. You guys are animated and passionate just like us. South Americans in general root for their teams that way, you guys can be included in this style as well. I don't see the same with European.
I'm talking about people and their behavior, not about the country itself.
I think we have a crapload more fans at our matches compared to most European teams as well, so it might be a part of it as well.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

The city was ready for this. It is not the first time that rains there after all. At least once per year Northwest has this kind of heavy rain. I saw worse btw.
It's not about being ready for it. If the match could have been postponed, it should have...that's all
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So, the US progressed, which is more than I could have ever expected to see out of the US. It's amusing that the US made it out of an arguably harder group than England had to face.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think we have a crapload more fans at our matches compared to most European teams as well, so it might be a part of it as well.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------



It's not about being ready for it. If the match could have been postponed, it should have...that's all
That's true, but I think what I said is true as well. The combination of the two makes Americans more cheerful in this world cup.

But it couldn't since it must be at the same time as the other match, period.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think that Germany's offense needs to change/improve. I'd bench Ozil and Podolski, and then start Schurrle and Klose, having Klose play up top and Muller as a CAM/SS.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

That's true, but I think what I said is true as well. The combination of the two makes Americans more cheerful in this world cup.

But it couldn't since it must be at the same time as the other match, period.
They said that there 150,000 tickets sold to Americans in Brazil, which was the most of any foreign contingent. I don't know how many unique tickets were sold, but it's still probably 50,000.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So, the US progressed, which is more than I could have ever expected to see out of the US. It's amusing that the US made it out of an arguably harder group than England had to face.
And they finished last...after we won the group in 2010 it's been all downhill for them.

USA>England (once again) confirmed :kappa

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Top 10 ticket buyers
1. Brazil - 1,363,179

2. US - 196,838

3. Argentina - 61,021

4. Germany - 58,778

5. England - 57,917

6. Colombia - 54,477

7. Australia - 52,289

8. Chile - 38,638

9. France - 34,865

10. Mexico - 33,694

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-27978699
Well there you have it, we should be quite louder than anyone else lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top