Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Not set in stone, got a summer job, so we will see how things work.
We are not sure either! But If we go I will let you know! And you do your best to go there too :x3
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

We are not sure either! But If we go I will let you know! And you do your best to go there too :x3
Plot twist: Might go with friends instead of family. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You think so? :heh
well if I could go with friends instead of my parents I would be happy :XD

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Oh hey Kirik you going to Gradac or somewhere else ? Cuz if I remember well you said that You would go to Gradac with your parents dunno about if you go with friends!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

well if I could go with friends instead of my parents I would be happy :XD

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Oh hey Kirik you going to Gradac or somewhere else ? Cuz if I remember well you said that You would go to Gradac with your parents dunno about if you go with friends!
We'll see, my parents might come along, we just have to get 1 or 2 dates fixed so we might meet up, even if I am not in Gradac, I will be near, nothing a bus trip can't solve. ;)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

A problem has appeared ... IF IF IF IF we go It will be between 11th - 16th Cuz my mum didnt annouce her holiday in time and somebody took the dates we wanted -_- and I fcking told her to do it not matter if we go or not BUT she wouldnt listen :nah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Yo Jo. Watched a movie today I'm pretty sure you'll like due to its artistic value in multiple aspects.

The Grand Budapest Hotel
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278388/
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

A problem has appeared ... IF IF IF IF we go It will be between 11th - 16th Cuz my mum didnt annouce her holiday in time and somebody took the dates we wanted -_- and I fcking told her to do it not matter if we go or not BUT she wouldnt listen :nah
I'll see what I can do ... ;)

Yo Jo. Watched a movie today I'm pretty sure you'll like due to its artistic value in multiple aspects.

The Grand Budapest Hotel
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278388/
No wonder the film's director and screenplay/writer are geniuses. :XD Certainly watching this! Thx for the rec.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I can confirm the dates now! It will be from 11th - 19th so you try to get in there somewhere between if You wanna :XD
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I can confirm the dates now! It will be from 11th - 19th so you try to get in there somewhere between if You wanna :XD
Gah, I always forget to reply in my thread. >.> I check it out and then close without replying, odd habit. D:
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Aha so you are not used to having ppl posted to your thread I understand :derp
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Aha so you are not used to having ppl posted to your thread I understand :derp
Yeah, usual chatting I do is done in other threads. Like I moved this discussion to your thread. :derp

So yeah, people post here form time to time, there are other more frequent places to get some spam in. :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

not so omnipotent anymore it seems
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

not so omnipotent anymore it seems
Well he still knows the last game and the novel. Can't get rid of him just yet.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

I hope you are still enjoying your trip? :)
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Yeah, usual chatting I do is done in other threads. Like I moved this discussion to your thread. :derp

So yeah, people post here form time to time, there are other more frequent places to get some spam in. :nod
So I talked to Mazi yesterday! He said He will be in Croatia and that He has to see how far Gradac is and stuff and He would come maybe :x3
 
Top