Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

still :nah I was doing my best to convince my parents! The only motivation was that I would meet you and Maz :XD
Did Maz come?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

@ Niichan 15th of January is the deadline to get the documents in, I need to pass c1 goethe test and then varify my high school diploma, I might make a "business" trip to Freiburg in the meantime, to consult with university officials. Will keep you updated.
Okay :nod

What gave you the idea to study in Freiburg/what exactly are you studing?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Philosophy, Politics or Engineering.
First one: Makes sense. Second one: Sure you could be a good politician. Last one: Wait what? When did that happen?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Still undecided? But how come you decided to study in Germany?
Yes, Freiburg lacks my fav, but has overall great quality. My country has odd policy making recently, I kind of want to get away.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Josef is a man with many qualities
Polymath?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Speechless

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

First one: Makes sense. Second one: Sure you could be a good politician. Last one: Wait what? When did that happen?
Last one... I kind of liked Tesla in Middle School.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You like guys who get screwed over by the rich kids?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You like guys who get screwed over by the rich kids?
J P Morgan and Edison were not very kind to the prodigy.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Speechless
But He said He would come but I knew It would suck because my parents would be roaming everywhere! :arf
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

But He said He would come but I knew It would suck because my parents would be roaming everywhere! :arf
Any future plans without mom and dad? :p
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

This one was the last with them!
18 is when you become adult in your country? Hang in there. ;)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Yes, Freiburg lacks my fav, but has overall great quality. My country has odd policy making recently, I kind of want to get away.
You should've come to Frankfurt! :XD

So I take it your plans regarding the government job failed?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

You should've come to Frankfurt! :XD

So I take it your plans regarding the government job failed?
Oh, any good student conditions there to earn extra finance? Among students I mean.

Well where I stand politically did not fit with them as was seen from the job interview I gave them.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3

Oh, any good student conditions there to earn extra finance? Among students I mean.

Well where I stand politically did not fit with them as was seen from the job interview I gave them.
Can't say anything specific, depends on what you've learned already/what you're capable of.

So where do you stand politically?
 
Top