He must have been so stressed :/

I think him, Higuain and Palacio will blame themselves reallyMEH MEH MEH MEH!
I think Messi will blame himself for that last chance.

Aww! I was rooting for Argies but Congratz!Oh god I wanna cry... We did it... We won the trophy... We are the champions of the world... T___T
how? lol, you can't lose with dignity can you?Well congrats Germany and Brazil, you won the WC.
In these lands this will be remembered as a robbery like in 1990, lol.
LOLNOT IN MY COUNTRY, ARGENTINA!

Man, it was a penalty. I'm just talking from what I'm seeing and listening, here it'll be remembered like in 1990. Every other country in the world will say it was a fair game.how? lol, you can't lose with dignity can you?
That was so early in the match dude, you can't point to that and say it's the reason you lost. At best it was a throw-in. If you're relying on the refs to give you a penalty because of something the GK does, then you don't deserve to win anyway.Man, it was a penalty. I'm just talking from what I'm seeing and listening, here it'll be remembered like in 1990. Every other country in the world will say it was a fair game.
Though if that was a goal it could have helpedThat was so early in the match dude, you can't point to that and say it's the reason you lost. At best it was a throw-in. If you're relying on the refs to give you a penalty because of something the GK does, then you don't deserve to win anyway.
