Football 2014 FIFA World Cup - Part 1

Who will win the world cup?


  • Total voters
    23

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That was so early in the match dude, you can't point to that and say it's the reason you lost. At best it was a throw-in. If you're relying on the refs to give you a penalty because of something the GK does, then you don't deserve to win anyway.
You're not getting what I'm saying, wtv.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Though if that was a goal it could have helped :p
It wasn't a penalty

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

You're not getting what I'm saying, wtv.
I'm not? You're talking about the collision between Neuer and Higuain, right? What am I not getting?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hardy, it didn't happen. I was right, Argentina were never going to win. <3
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not? You're talking about the collision between Neuer and Higuain, right? What am I not getting?
I'm saying that my entire country will say it was a robbery, I'm not saying it was.

But it was a penalty. If a knee to the head isn't a penalty then I dunno, they are gonna have to start playing with helmets and shoulderpads.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm saying that my entire country will say it was a robbery, I'm not saying it was.

But it was a penalty. If a knee to the head isn't a penalty then I dunno, they are gonna have to start playing with helmets and shoulderpads.
It's not Neuer's fault that he's 2 feet taller than Higuain :lmao

I'll admit that I have no idea what the ref saw there to call it against Higuain, but I don't think that it's a penalty.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well congrats Germany and Brazil, you won the WC.

In these lands this will be remembered as a robbery like in 1990, lol.
GTFO :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Im a noob at football but that was supposed to be punished IMO :XD
Whatever, it wasn't, even if people think it was supposed to. But it isn't the reason they lost. Blame it on the great chances that didn't get put in the back of the net.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I was expecting argentina to win with their ugly football. They played more entertainly this time but overall a victory of argentina would have been a defeat for football as a spectacle.

Plus i can taste hardy s tears from here.

It wasn't a penalty
It wasn t a penalty. It s outside the penalty area. Higuain got both feets outside the surface. Plus when you touch the ball first, it s always hard for the referee to give a fault.
Plus the reason you lost is that same higuain missing a gift from germany

Finally, both aguero and mascherano should have been excluded in this game. Aguero punched schweinie when he already had a yellow. The guy was bleeding.

Plus kramer got a concussion ffs
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Whatever, it wasn't, even if people think it was supposed to. But it isn't the reason they lost. Blame it on the great chances that didn't get put in the back of the net.
Well yeah, they were just unlucky :p And the last chance of Messi god poor guy so nervous and missed ... anyway Germans won so meh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's not Neuer's fault that he's 2 feet taller than Higuain :lmao

I'll admit that I have no idea what the ref saw there to call it against Higuain, but I don't think that it's a penalty.
9 cm, you have small feet, lol.

Well, in your opinion Zuñiga's foul against Neymar wasn't a red card, so I can understand that I guess.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well yeah, they were just unlucky :p And the last chance of Messi god poor guy so nervous and missed ... anyway Germans won so meh
That was way too far out anyways and it would have just tied it up. I'm not pointing to that as the reason they didn't win...lol


BTW, anyone noticed how far back Messi was playing for a lot of the match?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

9 cm, you have small feet, lol.

Well, in your opinion Zuñiga's foul against Neymar wasn't a red card, so I can understand that I guess.
God...so salty

I was rooting for Argentina btw, I'm just not going to be delusional about it. Plus, it was outside of the box apparently.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh, completely forgot to mention how bad Demichelis and Romero were in the goal. Really nice goal nevertheless.

BTW, anyone noticed how far back Messi was playing for a lot of the match?
He has to do that always if the ball doesn't reach him, nothing new.

Btw, I guess that we can confirm James as the MVP of the World Cup...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Argentina played well, but they lost too many chances. Germany deserved the title because of the campaign and this match, they played very well, too.

Congratulations Germany! :)
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
No robben is clear mvp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't get to see Argentina play as much as other teams, admittedly.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Neuer won the Golden Glove.
 
Top