- Joined
- Dec 8, 2005
- Messages
- 2,205
- Reaction score
- 1,001
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Messi golden ball is a fucking joke
Nope.No robben is clear mvp
Well yeah it was, he even laughed after itThat was way too far out anyways and it would have just tied it up. I'm not pointing to that as the reason they didn't win...lol
But whateverAgainst the best GK in the world?Well yeah it was, he even laughed after it![]()
It would have tied it up but in penalties Argies would win I thinkBut whatever
With the best player in the world (or well ... )Against the best GK in the world?

It's only one goalWith the best player in the world (or well ... )![]()

Messi had 4 MoTM (more than anyone else), created more plays than any other player in the WC... he was the best in our team.That's so ridiculous. Well if you going to give it to someone of Argentina, at least give it to Mascherano lol.
Of course, you have more teams...Anyway, europe is still proving it s the top of the world in football. 5 of the last 6 teams in finale are europpean. The last 3 wc were won by 3 different eu teams. Aside brasil, europe is dominant since 1990
I don't think that Robben nor Macherano deserve it more than Messi, and I'm trying to be objective.The Golden Ball is usually given to someone who participated in teh final except if someone was truly outstanding compared to other players. I agree that guys like Robben, James and so on would have deserved it but none of them were THE player of the tourney.
Considering that, i would have given it to Mascherano to be honest.

It gives it more value. If it's every year then it has close to no value. Plus, it takes a while to do the qualies everywhere.Its so weird that the WC is every 4 years btw![]()
What I was thinking was that: if Messi and Muller don't score nor do shit, then it's James'. FIFA disagrees tho.I think if Muller had scored in the final, he would have been deserving.