Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Since i am just starting i am still white. And tomorrow is the first time i am gonna use my own equipment.

I did!!! You missed my post :scry
OH i see! Take the max out of this free time, and hopefully you will love your new job :hug
Good luck with that bro, show them what you're made of :zomg

Wow I did? I need to check my thread XD
I think I will, a friend of mine is working there too :zomg Not in the same group, but we can enjoy our breaks together and hang out whenever there is time + team events and whatnot :D
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Good luck with that bro, show them what you're made of :zomg

Wow I did? I need to check my thread XD
I think I will, a friend of mine is working there too :zomg Not in the same group, but we can enjoy our breaks together and hang out whenever there is time + team events and whatnot :D
I am a throwing bag so far :(

Yeah, you did :hmph
That's great, at least you will have someone there you already know and who you like ... even if it isn't in the same group :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lmao that pathinho
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am a throwing bag so far :(

Yeah, you did :hmph
That's great, at least you will have someone there you already know and who you like ... even if it isn't in the same group :p
So bad? XD Fight your way up!

I answered your post now :D
Yeah, same group would've been beast but it's fine the way it is. Was extremely lucky that I even got to work at the same place as him :zomg And I mean... our groups are like 5 meters apart from each other, so we will see each other quite often I guess XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
naruto-niichan and jorped, stop the spam please...

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------



All time :hee
This spam.. I was attempting to stop it many years ago but failed. Just ignore it :hee :hi5
 

alchem1485

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
247
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Look like i can spam here :herp
Okay, take my sh*t
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yo jorpi, how is judo goin? :toc
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Patinho prefers playing badminton, than coming with me to Judo.
 
Top