Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
There are fewer things more overrated than Nutella. Just give me peanut butter...
I know, right? All those Europeans (South Americans in Asky's case) who think it's just godly...Give me some real Valencia peanut butter and...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know, right? All those Europeans (South Americans in Asky's case) who think it's just godly...Give me some real Valencia peanut butter and...
Not going to say it's bad or anything, but I don't get the hype really either. I think Jiffy makes their own version and I even prefer it to Nutella, it's more chocolaty.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not going to say it's bad or anything, but I don't get the hype really either. I think Jiffy makes their own version and I even prefer it to Nutella, it's more chocolaty.
Eh, I tried real Nutella and it felt a bit cloying, perhaps. I don't really eat Jiffy peanut butter or similar products at all. I tried it a few times to see what Jiffy stuff was like, but not really great or anything.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Eh, I tried real Nutella and it felt a bit cloying, perhaps. I don't really eat Jiffy peanut butter or similar products at all. I tried it a few times to see what Jiffy stuff was like, but not really great or anything.
Yeah, it is pretty sweet.

Well, I prefer natural PB too, but just saying that Nutella doesn't even make the best hazelnut spread IMO.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, it is pretty sweet.

Well, I prefer natural PB too, but just saying that Nutella doesn't even make the best hazelnut spread IMO.
It is.

Understandable. I don't really even understand the attraction to a hazelnut spread in the first place, though. Brazilians make this like chocolate mousse stuff using Nutella. It was actually quite delicious, but still a bit cloying.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
WHERE IS THE GERMAN? :arf

I NEED SOME GAY TENNIS SPOILER!!!! :cookiearf
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sai thinks we're probably going to get spoilers later today or tomorrow.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:teehee

 
Last edited by a moderator:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Kaoz, so, the takeaway is that Reiji's dad is evil, Reiji ran away instead of dueling (who in the Yugioh duel steps away from a duel?), and, as suspected, Gongenzaka learned how to synchro. It was okay, but not a great episode or anything.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
mehhh, spoilers aren't gay. :pout

Zi, do some gay dance for me.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I doubt you can dance in a no-gay way.
You don't look like you have the skills. :hee
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I dance very straight, thanks. :P
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Straight like a stick? :hmm
You could be a Village People cosplay. :zomg
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No way, silly. :tezuka2
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But you look so much like the building worker guy
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Here some tips.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top