Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Those are some impressive numbers, Asky.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Someone did call for me? :kappa
Yes. I wanted more spam so that I'd get to part 2 of my thread, and I know that you're good for that. :glomp

Anyway, how are you? Did another Frankfurt Webtoon Fair end up happening, or is that not yet?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


free chinchilla spam....:awe so cute
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That is cute. That mouse also looks rather fat.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's a chinchilla:xi0same
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh, it is? Makes more sense, then. I had thought you were joking around.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I just surrended to Windows 7.
I hope i don't have big trouble when i re-install my things.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Windows 7 is fine, considering how Vista turned out. Windows 8 is the problem nowadays.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Windows 8 and 8.1 aren't really as bad as people make them out to be, honestly.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Windows 8 and 8.1 aren't really as bad as people make them out to be, honestly.
They're a step in the wrong direction though. Microsoft is even offering Windows 9 for free to people who have 8...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Failed to make MU Online run.
Damn "run as administrator" problems.
This shit started on Vista and keep happening on newer versions. :rant

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

mehhh
it's a Chrome problem.
Oh, well, back to FF. I hope it doesn't start to get very high CPU usage as on Win XP
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes. I wanted more spam so that I'd get to part 2 of my thread, and I know that you're good for that. :glomp

Anyway, how are you? Did another Frankfurt Webtoon Fair end up happening, or is that not yet?
Nice to see that I have a reputation. :kappa

I am fine thank you. Just tired...

Webtoon Fair?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

They're a step in the wrong direction though. Microsoft is even offering Windows 9 for free to people who have 8...
*Windows 10 :kappa
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Nice to see that I have a reputation. :kappa

I am fine thank you. Just tired...

Webtoon Fair?
Everyone has a reputation of some sort or other.

Being good enough friends with NN, even though you're not from Frankfurt, I would've thought that you would've seen his pictures from the thing last year, unless you don't read any manhwa.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Everyone has a reputation of some sort or other.

Being good enough friends with NN, even though you're not from Frankfurt, I would've thought that you would've seen his pictures from the thing last year, unless you don't read any manhwa.
Why thank you. :kappa

Nah I am not a Manhwa fan. That and I am not really close to Frankfurt.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Stop hitting on germy germans, Zi.
You already has the german all for you. :hurr
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Why thank you. :kappa

Nah I am not a Manhwa fan. That and I am not really close to Frankfurt.
Ah, fair enough. Well, yeah, I know you're not really close to Frankfurt, but you went to Japan with NN, though, right? So, maybe I was just assuming that he'd have shared his pictures with you.

Stop hitting on germy germans, Zi.
You already has the german all for you. :hurr
:tezuka2

Anyway, get Darj to come back from tumblr hell.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, fair enough. Well, yeah, I know you're not really close to Frankfurt, but you went to Japan with NN, though, right? So, maybe I was just assuming that he'd have shared his pictures with you.
I want to go back to Tokyo. :crying
Anyway. Well he probably would've if I was into it. :nod
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Darj is all about free!! now. You won't receive any thoughts on SPoT from her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top