Re: A Meeting of MoeMen <3





Even more a Serb. <3
I think the amount of things I disagree with our Nacionalist Government are too many, basically they are revising history and I do not like it, it's a field which I hold some considerable amount of knowledge and training in and it's insulting to rewrite our country like this. :/
Yeah 7 months left!





He is a person from the Balkans as well.That is why I said it like that.![]()
Even more a Serb. <3I am concerned about student life, student dorms and such, student work as well, do you suggest Frankfurt better than Freiburg, since some people form here suggest Freiburg a lot.Can't say anything specific, depends on what you've learned already/what you're capable of.
So where do you stand politically?
I think the amount of things I disagree with our Nacionalist Government are too many, basically they are revising history and I do not like it, it's a field which I hold some considerable amount of knowledge and training in and it's insulting to rewrite our country like this. :/






"...then i was like "
"
