Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's "bako" - explaining why would take too long though...
 

Eru13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
1,149
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
390 39 ◆7zq1d2q4b2Is @転載は禁止 sage  2014/10/22(水) 18:26:34.74 ID:HIX1ihLH0
ごめん、塩の順位ハイファイの三つうえだた
Correction
Issue #48
Hinomaru Zumou (Lead CP/Cover)
?
?
?
?
?
Boku no Hero Academia
?
?
?
?
?
Sporting Salt
?
?
Hi-Fi Cluster
Bleach
Judos
World Trigger
Mitsukubi Condor (Last page mentions the climax coming next week so it might end on issue #49)
Yoakemono

The ? are: One Piece, Shokugeki no Soma, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Naruto, Gintama, Haikyuu, Nisekoi, Toriko, Saiki Kusuo no PSInan, Isobe, Kochikame, Moromono no Jijou

Issue #49
Lead CP/Cover Shokugeki no Soma
Center Color Haikyuu, "Musume Iri Bako" oneshot by Nisio Isin/Akatsuki Akira (28p)
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Broken quote/incomplete post? What was corrected?
 

Eru13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
1,149
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Sporting Salt's position (that's why it's in italic)
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
WSJ 48# Cover LQ :

I'll wait for the HQ cover but from this one, it all looks kinda weird. I can't be the only one who thinks that, right?
 

Hunt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
540
Reaction score
1,202
Gender
Male
Country
Torumekian Empire
Weekly Shonen Jump #48 TOC (27 october)


Hinomaru-Zumou (Lead CP,Cover)
Assassination classroom
ONE PIECE
Haikyu!!(CP)
Gintama
NARUTO
Boku no Hero Academia
Shokugeki No souma
The Story of Isobe Isobee (CP)
Toriko
Moromono no Jiyo (End)
Sporting Salt
Nisekoi
Kochikame
Hi-Fi Cluster
The Disaster of PSI Kusuo Saiki
Bleach
Judos
World Trigger
Mitsukubi Condor
Yoakemono


HUNTER × HUNTER (Absent)



WSJ #49 (1th November)

Shokugeki-no SOMA (Lead CP, Cover)
Haikyu!! (CP)
Musume Iri Bako (Oneshot by Nisio Isin/Akatsuki Akira)

One piece (Absent )



---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

I'll wait for the HQ cover but from this one, it all looks kinda weird. I can't be the only one who thinks that, right?
******
 
Last edited:

CuriousReborn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
638
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
Bahrain
Haven't seen Gintama in the top five for a really long time. The rest is rather normal.
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
Haven't seen Gintama in the top five for a really long time. The rest is rather normal.
It was in the top 5 last week as well. Though I suppose you meant top 3.
 

Asgaroth

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
910
Reaction score
133
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
to bad hi-fi cluster is so low. it sounded at least a bit original so i hoped for another DN surprise in the mag. The OS is also something im interested to see more of.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What did happen with Gintama to get good positions out of the blue? :hmm

Normal TOC besides it.
 

DeidaraGrimmjow

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a little concerned for WT. I admit that I hated it for the longest time but that changed when this current arc started. I have to say that it isn't bad. I'd like to see where it goes from here. I haven't gotten around to watching the anime yet but a lot of people are blaming Toei for the apparent drop. Is there any substance to that? Surely it can't be that awful. Is it the animation? Does Toei not follow the story?
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a little concerned for WT. I admit that I hated it for the longest time but that changed when this current arc started. I have to say that it isn't bad. I'd like to see where it goes from here. I haven't gotten around to watching the anime yet but a lot of people are blaming Toei for the apparent drop. Is there any substance to that? Surely it can't be that awful. Is it the animation? Does Toei not follow the story?
I'd like to say it's the animation, but that would imply that there are things being animated.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a little concerned for WT. I admit that I hated it for the longest time but that changed when this current arc started. I have to say that it isn't bad. I'd like to see where it goes from here. I haven't gotten around to watching the anime yet but a lot of people are blaming Toei for the apparent drop. Is there any substance to that? Surely it can't be that awful. Is it the animation? Does Toei not follow the story?
Toei hate is nothing new.

The anime is doing a great job with the story.
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
816
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
That's written something about a huge announcement for Souma?
 

Bigivelfhq

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
501
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm a little concerned for WT. I admit that I hated it for the longest time but that changed when this current arc started. I have to say that it isn't bad. I'd like to see where it goes from here. I haven't gotten around to watching the anime yet but a lot of people are blaming Toei for the apparent drop. Is there any substance to that? Surely it can't be that awful. Is it the animation? Does Toei not follow the story?
The problem is not following the story, the problem is the production values of the anime. It seems like they didn't put any money into it, they had way limited time to do it and the staff chosen for it is not good or/and doesn't put that much effort on it.
There is the possibility things are like that because they are spending their time, effort and money to later episodes, or can just be that for Toei World Trigger is a low low priority project, which is sad.
 
Last edited:

Eru13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
829
Reaction score
1,149
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
That's written something about a huge announcement for Souma?
No, it seems the official reasons for the cover/Lead CP are "A somehow early anniversary and the beginning of the election's finals"

The problem is not following the story, the problem is the production values of the anime. It seems like they didn't put any money into it, they had way limited time to do it and the staff chosen for it is not good or/and doesn't put that much effort on it.
There is the possibility things are like that because they are spending their time, effort and money to later episodes, or can just be that for Toei World Trigger is a low low priority project, which is sad.
I think WT is a low priority project for Toei, I mean, even what I got to watch of Majin Bone had a better production...
And I really can't blame them, of all the ongoing series with anime potential, WT is the weakest by far, I mean, it's the only non-gag series with over 50 chapters that can't even reach the 150k mark in volume sales, heck, all of the other series sell at least 250k by now... (maybe even 300k)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top