Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think it's a misunderstanding and Cool Lady is the mentioned new series, but in the online version. It's already on the second volume.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah, thanks. Given that I don't follow the ToC much anymore, I wasn't sure if I'd just missed it or what.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hey, Zi.
A cross-over was announced: Shingeki no Kyojin and Marvel Universe (possibly Spider-man).

What do you think?

I can already see Spider-man running from titans! :arf

Oh, wait...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, I'd heard that. I have zero interest in SnK in the first place.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Naruto power: more than 2k users online (members and guests). :cookiearf
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
oh first person to hear that. SnK is such a wtv manga
I found another person last night who dislikes SnK.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Naruto power: more than 2k users online (members and guests). :cookiearf
How many were guests, though, 1800?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
700.
It's over, Zi.
It's over.
:emocat
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
700.
It's over, Zi.
It's over.
:emocat
There will be the Part 3 mini-series in the Spring, though, so you'll survive.

It certainly is strange for Naruto to have ended, though. The Big 3 have existed since before I began reading manga.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It was meh, you're right, but it's not as bad as it could've been. Remember Bakuman's ending? Oh, we won once, so we won and now I [Mashiro] can marry Azuki, end of story.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
It was meh, you're right, but it's not as bad as it could've been. Remember Bakuman's ending? Oh, we won once, so we won and now I [Mashiro] can marry Azuki, end of story.
i dropped bakuman mid way but i heard about it yeah lol... rlly why did mei even retire she is not old or anything. hey bodyguard is retarded
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Asky, there's no more Ohba/Obata pairing. :(

Obata's doing the art for some newbie now. :cries:

i dropped bakuman mid way but i heard about it yeah lol... rlly why did mei even retire she is not old or anything. hey bodyguard is retarded
I have no idea why Mei retired. Maybe she just didn't want to be part of it anymore.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i am glad its over but i do look forward to the movie. I am not sure about following p3 yet. Whats your top manga btw?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
At the moment, there's nothing I really care all that much for. Most of the things that I really like/care for have ended.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Obata has a worked on a bunch of things without Ohba. It isn't like they only worked with each other previously.
Well, of course they've worked, but I've enjoyed two things that they've done together, both of which sold very well, so I was hoping for the third. Obata working with someone else on a new story probably implies that Ohba's taking a break for a bit.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
i never read anything from that pairing. :XD

Naruto Part 3 will be about the kids. Meh.

I bought my very first BL manga. I went to buy KnB 4 and there it was, my beautiful cat-boys story, Loveless. :zomg
I searched for it before and the publisher only worked with the big cities, so i am pretty surprised to find it. :spaz
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, of course they've worked, but I've enjoyed two things that they've done together, both of which sold very well, so I was hoping for the third. Obata working with someone else on a new story probably implies that Ohba's taking a break for a bit.
Doesn't mean there won't be a third work at some point. Ohba is most likely a pen-name of another author. But even then, Obata works more overall.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top