- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You've never read or watched Death Note or Bakuman?i never read anything from that pairing.
Naruto Part 3 will be about the kids. Meh.
I bought my very first BL manga. I went to buy KnB 4 and there it was, my beautiful cat-boys story, Loveless.
I searched for it before and the publisher only worked with the big cities, so i am pretty surprised to find it.![]()
Well, don't you want to hear about the adventures of Bolt-kun and Salad-chan?
Well, I guess you're enjoying it?
---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------
It's true, it doesn't mean that there won't be a thid work at some point. Yes, it's also true that people believe that Ohba is a pen-name. Well, as an artist, generally yes, one would work more, and Obata has worked more than Ohba. Even if you consider the author that a lot of people believe that Ohba actually is, Obata's still worked more overall.Doesn't mean there won't be a third work at some point. Ohba is most likely a pen-name of another author. But even then, Obata works more overall.




