If Ymir ate BA's friend (assuming their friend has the special skin ability) - shouldn't she have gained this ability too? An average titan would regain human form when they eat a shifter regardless. However it is also possible that Ymir did not pick up the ability because she is not from the same background or bloodline as RBA.
I do not think the shifters who have skin are legit - you are using a syringe to turn yourself into a titan. I would have thought RBA used the same ritual because it's suggested that they were humans before they became shifters. As RBA all come from the same village it is possible their village has the ability to create a defense mechanism, to enable them to become 'warriors', or their village is made up of shifters with this mechanism simply because of their bloodline. (Just like the Reiss's family etc).
Asking about the skin theory, is just like asking where the coordinates ability came from. Was that ability also made? Because there are theories of non-titan life before the titan era.
That actually blew my mind.
Why doesn't she have the skinless form since she ate their friend?
What makes them skinless? Like what makes the ape titan an ape.
She turned back into a human so he definitely died, she gained the ability to shape-shift. Why?
Maybe because she's been a titan for 60 yrs?
From what we know, there are two ways to become a titan.
1. The monkey comes (?) 2. Shot
I think RBA are legit but they had to eat someone to become a titan, so are they not?
I do believe there can be different types of shots maybe? The one Eren/Freida has says: "Super Titan!"
Another thing, I play the Attack on Titan Game and people would complained: "Why are crawlers in this? Too many!!" (The titan that Sasha got chased by.)
I would say they do have a point, we've only seen
one the entire anime AND manga. What is up with that?
There are different types of titans, more than we know.
I wonder what memories Ymir got when she ate Brik?