Events MH Secret Santa 2014

What is Santa Claus' true identity?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I have no idea who my SS is xDDD
But hey, how do I look? :'3

I'm guessing Kinny xD Cause it's a set and that's it ;-;
I RLY RLY LIKE IT^^ Looks so pretty, ty so much, whoever you are <3
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It's someone who knows me, but probably not overly well. I'd say it would be something Asky would make, but the message would be different, plus Asky didn't participate.

It's a fun gift, thanks.

I'd say maybe xi0 (although I'd probably get a troll gift in response to the troll gift I gave him last year) or Naomi. Maybe Far.

The gift's my visible avi and sig, plus this image.

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
what makes you think i didnt make it?
I don't picture you as someone to make me that set, but it's possible. Also, your message would not have said,

"Dear Santa, I'm sending the gifts for FrostyMouse.
Thanks."
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
so magi ur farfs santa?

What an interesting story
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I just noticed that Santa made a type with my nickname in the message, Logemagi. I have such a difficult nickname.
yes you have...lolz
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'll get my set up soon. I'm going to guess Frosty maybe?

All these guesses :teehee


MY AVATAR IS KURORO AND ANIMATED. THANK YOU <3 whoever you are.
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Who would have the balls to make me a yaoi set?
Lawllet would for sure. So he is my main guess so far. :grin
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'll get my set up soon. I'm going to guess Frosty maybe?

All these guesses :teehee


MY AVATAR IS KURORO AND ANIMATED. THANK YOU <3 whoever you are.
I think the sig would look better if you put it to the right, but yea it's awesome :nod



I love Lala's too :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top