Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

A Lannister, I know who I will vote for first now.
A three-headed dragon figure. I know who I will never vote for now.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Yeah but Oswell Whent was at the Tower of Joy


at least you got an actual house...
I didn't even know about this house :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

OMG I'm a servant of Erin-chan! Now I hate the Lannisters less.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I didn't even know about this house :XD
Because you don't read the books...

The Whents are the House that occupied Harrenhal last before the War of the Five Kings broke out. Harrenhal has a bad history and is seen as bad luck for the people who hold it. Also, I'm pretty sure some Whent men are at the Inn at the Crossroads when Catelyn takes Tyrion prisoner in the first season.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

A three-headed dragon figure. I know who I will never vote for now.
Good.

Don't worry , Demon', A Lannister always pays his debts :cheez
Can Jaime say something like that? Kingslayer :no
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

at least you got an actual house...
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Because you don't read the books...

The Whents are the House that occupied Harrenhal last before the War of the Five Kings broke out. Harrenhal has a bad history and is seen as bad luck for the people who hold it. Also, I'm pretty sure some Whent men are at the Inn at the Crossroads when Catelyn takes Tyrion prisoner in the first season.
Its on my list though :toc It will take me some time to finish the books and I still have like 3 series to finish before GoT but thanks for an explanation
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Its on my list though :toc It will take me some time to finish the books and I still have like 3 series to finish before GoT but thanks for an explanation
...yeah, keep working on Hunger Games...okey :residentsleeper
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Natalie Portman makes spam equivalent of Bible.

I hope everyone will be role playing hardcore. It'll be fun to ignore it all for me, since I have no idea what Game of Thrones is about :frankerz
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I'm not too familiar with my house. But from what I gather I seem to be sided with either the Lannisters or the Targaryens. :heh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

And the Game is on! Have fun people!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I'm not too familiar with my house. But from what I gather I seem to be sided with either the Lannisters or the Targaryens. :heh
...I thought you were a fan! :gwah

And Connington is loyal to the Targs
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I'm not too familiar with my house. But from what I gather I seem to be sided with either the Lannisters or the Targaryens. :heh
House Connington is formerly sworn to House Baratheon, now devoted to Targaryen. :)
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I haven't been up to date on GoT in a while, and thus I forgot some of the smaller houses. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

I haven't been up to date on GoT in a while, and thus I forgot some of the smaller houses. :(
Well, they're practically nonexistent in the show...so yeah
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ SIGN UP for MG42 ~ GAME OF THRONES

Well, they're practically nonexistent in the show...so yeah
Which is a shame, I liked the small houses, especially the ones who follows the Starks. Expect that traitorous one. Though they are still pretty cool with how evil and ruthless they are. <_<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The thing is, House Connington doesn't stay that minor as the books play out, but it looks like the show is cutting that stuff out, or at least postponing it in some way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top