theme of gay characters? ayyyy lmao 


This isn't kuroko no basuke!theme of gay characters? ayyyy lmao![]()

We can just use fausts list I think.ya. can we create a poll, but clock it so no one can vote, keep adding until we have a fair amount, then open it for voting? does that work?
only like five....no moreya. can we create a poll, but clock it so no one can vote, keep adding until we have a fair amount, then open it for voting? does that work?

YES YES YES!can we get a friggin' STAR WARS theme![]()
noWe can just use fausts list I think.
you did well youngYES YES YES!
Town are The Empire and Rebeles are Mafia scum!!

does it include all suggestions? like also those not made yet? wouldnt be too surprised tho tbhWe can just use fausts list I think.
He listed like 20 themes.does it include all suggestions? like also those not made yet? wouldnt be too surprised tho tbh


\o/