- Joined
- Aug 27, 2014
- Messages
- 247
- Reaction score
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Because, mmmmm 



I don't care about being objective or whatever, loved the ending and it gave me so many feels and damn....
Still can't really believe it's ending after following the manga for so many years. No matter how disappointed I was with the War at times, I will really miss the manga
Feels like a part of my childhood just ended-tebayo.

In my defense, i wasn't just referring to you, but to all Brazilian people ^^QUEM É UMA PÉSSIMA PROFESSORA DE PT? Ò.Ó

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The fact that i am replying to this, indicates so!bro are you still alive?![]()

You are more than 2 years late to the party. I am not a spammer anymore, sorry for the misleading titleI heard there would be spam.

That's a feeling i have started to know pretty well.How disappointing...
Then talk to me and tell me how you're doingThe fact that i am replying to this, indicates so!
![]()


I am doing ok, some days better than others. Studies wise it's been going according to the plans, the marks have been pretty decent and i haven't been failing any classes. Just need to make sure this second semester i manage to have really good marks so i can end the course with the final classification that i want which is 14/20, but right now it's around the 13, but since the mark is approximated to the unities in the end, if i end with 13.5, it will be enough to score that final mark that i want.Then talk to me and tell me how you're doing
![]()


Couldn't care less about that day since i am not in a relationship ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Hey, what you doing for vday? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)