Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------
Which reminds me of a funny story a friend at work told me some days ago. He asked one of my female colleagues if she was happy with my performance at work (he's been working there for over a year) and she was all "Yeah sure, he's doing a good job" and suddenly after had sudden burst "But this kid he plays with often, he's doing it too much! He's my kid, he should stop overdoing it!" bla bla. So funny, because he's obviously her favourite and she basically was his favourite educator too until I came and he started clinging to me quite a bit too. Jealousy really is a fun thing sometimes.... x'D Guess I have to hold back a bit or something, until my trial period is over at least lulz.
oh don't worry, I doI hardly see flat chested girls in real life...

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------
Which reminds me of a funny story a friend at work told me some days ago. He asked one of my female colleagues if she was happy with my performance at work (he's been working there for over a year) and she was all "Yeah sure, he's doing a good job" and suddenly after had sudden burst "But this kid he plays with often, he's doing it too much! He's my kid, he should stop overdoing it!" bla bla. So funny, because he's obviously her favourite and she basically was his favourite educator too until I came and he started clinging to me quite a bit too. Jealousy really is a fun thing sometimes.... x'D Guess I have to hold back a bit or something, until my trial period is over at least lulz.











