Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS!
If you got a night role and I have as well and we are both townies then it makes no sense if we are going for each other's throat.
You should change your vote because you started this, then so will I. And if you haven't noticed it, at day 1 everyone is suspicious, so I go for the first one who aims at me, whatever his/her reason for voting me may have been.
And again you won't get my ava even if I die. :P
I tell you though, if you and I do not die tonight, I will check upon you at this night. Maybe I will find out something useful.
i have a night role and yes with that role i can be very helpful
why do i have to change my vote from you so that you will change yours...if u play with any sense you will vote for the most suspicious one...but well do as you please if u think that that is smart in any way
If you got a night role and I have as well and we are both townies then it makes no sense if we are going for each other's throat.
You should change your vote because you started this, then so will I. And if you haven't noticed it, at day 1 everyone is suspicious, so I go for the first one who aims at me, whatever his/her reason for voting me may have been.
And again you won't get my ava even if I die. :P
I tell you though, if you and I do not die tonight, I will check upon you at this night. Maybe I will find out something useful.
fuck'n sloppy mafia


