The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Gary Saltlord Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

</3

Maybe there is a reason why he doesn't want to hump her... :XD
At least two? Ouch. x'D

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Oh the full second ending of Shigatsu is out and damn it is beautiful.
Well not like I know anything detailed about their relationship, so I can't tell :XD
At least that's what it seems like :3c

Yeah <3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Well not like I know anything detailed about their relationship, so I can't tell :XD
At least that's what it seems like :3c

Yeah <3
Do you want to explain that in detail? :3c

Could listen to it all day. <3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Do you want to explain that in detail? :3c

Could listen to it all day. <3
Well let's just say you often notice when women are frustrated because they don't get... love~

:nod

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

oh btw, I really like the current FT arc so far. Maybe even my favourite one until now :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Well let's just say you often notice when women are frustrated because they don't get... love~

:nod

oh btw, I really like the current FT arc so far. Maybe even my favourite one until now :zomg
Well poor woman... Let's pray for her.

Oh you are up to date? Very cool!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition


Just in case you forgot the epicness.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Don't lose your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Well poor woman... Let's pray for her.

Oh you are up to date? Very cool!
I do every day, for my sake as well :-D

lol no, bad wording from my side xD Didn't get much further, currently the Hades Guild is attacking the Fairy Tail Island. Really enjoyed the S-Class exam and the invasion so far, I'm nowhere near close to the current arc :XD


Just in case you forgot the epicness.
As if I could ever forget Kill la Kill epicness :3c btw, I like your ava! :nod (comment given, in case you were waiting :kappa)

did you start watching Kiseijuu?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Not yet, was too busy grinding League :4head

Nah not really, but just haven't had the time. Have it at the top of my to-view list though whenever I get the mood for it :nod

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

o, and thank for the approval oniisama :4head

Strangely, a piece I hadn't seen before.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

I do every day, for my sake as well :-D

lol no, bad wording from my side xD Didn't get much further, currently the Hades Guild is attacking the Fairy Tail Island. Really enjoyed the S-Class exam and the invasion so far, I'm nowhere near close to the current arc :XD
I shall keep my fingers crossed too... For your bright future. :wtf

Good that I haven't said anything huh? :XD Go Fairy Tail!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

That arc had such a nice start only to fall in the classic FT abyss of disappointment.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Not really. Was just as entertaining. FT always follows this pattern and never tries to be deep anyway.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Not yet, was too busy grinding League :4head

Nah not really, but just haven't had the time. Have it at the top of my to-view list though whenever I get the mood for it :nod
Are you platin yet? :kappa

Well okay ;D How is it going on the job front?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I shall keep my fingers crossed too... For your bright future. :wtf

Good that I haven't said anything huh? :XD Go Fairy Tail!
My bright future? :XD

Fairy Tailu is da best! :kappa

That arc had such a nice start only to fall in the classic FT abyss of disappointment.
What, the new one? xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

No, the Tenrou Island arc. It was so good at the start but turned into the abyssal dumpster. Most of Fairy Tail's arcs follow this pattern, we used to joke about it on IRC constantly with every arc xD Over exaggeration of course, but Mashima is kind of known for not being able to deliver with the hype the arcs start with and build up. People just don't learn and expect something amazing, but FT is a generic manga and has generic, predictable fights etc. People get disappointed with not seeing consequences to actions and happenings, and seeing generic plot devices solve every problem.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Are you platin yet? :kappa

Well okay ;D How is it going on the job front?
Platinum? I placed in Platinum after the placement matches lol xD I actually got Diamond today for the first time 8)

Uh, still jobless.. Was on an interview a couple weeks ago for a great job at our largest bank as a insurance consultant, but I was shot down despite doing really well on the interview, was super disappointed .___.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Depends on what you expect. If you know what is going to happen you are able to enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

My bright future? :XD

Fairy Tailu is da best! :kappa
But of course. By the way my plan is to move to Frankfurt 2017... :XD

Certainly not... x'D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

No, the Tenrou Island arc. It was so good at the start but turned into the abyssal dumpster. Most of Fairy Tail's arcs follow this pattern, we used to joke about it on IRC constantly with every arc xD Over exaggeration of course, but Mashima is kind of known for not being able to deliver with the hype the arcs start with and build up. People just don't learn and expect something amazing, but FT is a generic manga and has generic, predictable fights etc. People get disappointed with not seeing consequences to actions and happenings, and seeing generic plot devices solve every problem.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Platinum? I placed in Platinum after the placement matches lol xD I actually got Diamond today for the first time 8)

Uh, still jobless.. Was on an interview a couple weeks ago for a great job at our largest bank as a insurance consultant, but I was shot down despite doing really well on the interview, was super disappointed .___.
Man so much spoilerino, how dare you! :kappa Well I will see, so far this the best arc to me since.. whatever it was called, the Lucy arc? I was satisfied from beginning to end there, if only because the endfights really delivered to me with Gazille (or Gajeel or Gazeel, his name seems to change all time lol) vs Natsu and Makarov vs Evil Guild guy, heck I thought Lucy's story and the conclusion to it actually was pretty touching and well done. Since then no arc really was completely satisfying, just like what you said. Oracion Seis was rather lame from beginning to end... Erza arc was actually pretty okay, but too much asspull and forced drama for my taste. Edolas suffered the same fate as what you described... xD And now I'm at Tenrou, not sure if I forgot another big arc lulz.

Haha, gz mate! 8) Is there anything above Diamond? xD

Oh, sorry to hear that D: Well it will work out at one point, as long as you keep trying :hi5

But of course. By the way my plan is to move to Frankfurt 2017... :XD

Certainly not... x'D
Oh, how come? :o

Well I meant the guild dude, no one can beat FT :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Oh, how come? :o

Well I meant the guild dude, no one can beat FT :kappa
Well I certainly won't stay in this village like area after I am done with my training.
I want to see new things (earn more money) and live in a big city... And well Frankfurt is great city for bankers. Though if possible I'd also like to go to switzerland. I will write many letters of application in summer 2016...

FT is da best bruh. :4head
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

which reminds me, Erza actually not dying when she went into that.... whatever it was called made me go "WTF". Or Lisanna just living in Edolas, HAHA EPIC 8) I don't think I will ever trust anyone being actually dead again. First FT master prolly just sleeps or is sealed or something too, just like Zeref :kappa Maybe even Lucy's mama will come back from the dead? HAHA I could see that happen 8)

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Well I certainly won't stay in this village like area after I am done with my training.
I want to see new things (earn more money) and live in a big city... And well Frankfurt is great city for bankers. Though if possible I'd also like to go to switzerland. I will write many letters of application in summer 2016...

FT is da best bruh. :4head
Ah yeah, I think you told me all of that when we were in Tokyo :hmm Would be cool if you were in Frankfurt :zomg Switzerland isn't my thing, but I guess with all the corrupt bankers you could earn some nice money there XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Sky, I like FT a lot dude. I'm just saying, Mashima is SUPERB at SETTING UP arcs and creating excitement. It's a part of why the story is so liked, apart from the cast obviously. But most arcs just turn into generic conclusions, which is due to the story's nature. Like you said it's not a very deep story. Tenrou Island probably had the best setup IMO, with the exam etc, which was SUPER hype. I remember when Mashima gave out THREE chapters at the same time to kick off the exam, so fucking BEAST of him and hype creation. Loved it. If it's one thing he is, it's a hard worker, lol.

I actually think the Erza arc was superb, but that was before I started to read weekly so maybe I have a wrong memory of it. So long since I read it. Oracion sucked yes. I kind of liked Edolas even if it was kinda cheesy. The Gajeel arc was superb to me too.

It's Bronze - Silver - Gold- Platinum - Diamond - Master/Challenger. Diamond is around the top 1,5% of players on the server ^^ Bronze and Silver have most of the population I believe.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

which reminds me, Erza actually not dying when she went into that.... whatever it was called made me go "WTF". Or Lisanna just living in Edolas, HAHA EPIC 8) I don't think I will ever trust anyone being actually dead again. First FT master prolly just sleeps or is sealed or something too, just like Zeref :kappa Maybe even Lucy's mama will come back from the dead? HAHA I could see that happen 8)

Ah yeah, I think you told me all of that when we were in Tokyo :hmm Would be cool if you were in Frankfurt :zomg Switzerland isn't my thing, but I guess with all the corrupt bankers you could earn some nice money there XD
Yup not many chars really end up dead... But really. Lucy and Layla are like carbon copies. Having Lucys boobs once is more than enough.

I think I did. :D Yup would be closer to you. <3
Nice comment bro... :XD But I am a good banker. At least for now...

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Sky, I like FT a lot dude. I'm just saying, Mashima is SUPERB at SETTING UP arcs and creating excitement. It's a part of why the story is so liked, apart from the cast obviously. But most arcs just turn into generic conclusions, which is due to the story's nature. Like you said it's not a very deep story. Tenrou Island probably had the best setup IMO, with the exam etc, which was SUPER hype. I remember when Mashima gave out THREE chapters at the same time to kick off the exam, so fucking BEAST of him and hype creation. Loved it. If it's one thing he is, it's a hard worker, lol.
He really is a monster. So many special chapters, 3 chapters at once from time to time, color pages, chapters with 33 pages... He is a hero. :XD
And damn the fanservice... Oppai...

But yes that is FTs deal.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Sky, I like FT a lot dude. I'm just saying, Mashima is SUPERB at SETTING UP arcs and creating excitement. It's a part of why the story is so liked, apart from the cast obviously. But most arcs just turn into generic conclusions, which is due to the story's nature. Like you said it's not a very deep story. Tenrou Island probably had the best setup IMO, with the exam etc, which was SUPER hype. I remember when Mashima gave out THREE chapters at the same time to kick off the exam, so fucking BEAST of him and hype creation. Loved it. If it's one thing he is, it's a hard worker, lol.

I actually think the Erza arc was superb, but that was before I started to read weekly so maybe I have a wrong memory of it. So long since I read it. Oracion sucked yes. I kind of liked Edolas even if it was kinda cheesy. The Gajeel arc was superb to me too.

It's Bronze - Silver - Gold- Platinum - Diamond - Master/Challenger. Diamond is around the top 1,5% of players on the server ^^ Bronze and Silver have most of the population I believe.
Yeah, no doubt he's a hard worker and is able to create chapters pretty damn fast. Well I knew what I was in for, all I wanted was an entertaining adventure shounen and that's what I got so far. Some arcs were better, some were meh. Edolas was pretty nice yeah, enjoyed it, just thought the endfight with that mecha dragon was pretty meh and the King never made for an interesting villain. Can't say there were many "good" villains anyway, Hades (so far) seems like the most interesting since... I dunno, Gazeel or Gerard.

Wow, aren't you awesome mate? 8)

Yup not many chars really end up dead... But really. Lucy and Layla are like carbon copies. Having Lucys boobs once is more than enough.

I think I did. :D Yup would be closer to you. <3
Nice comment bro... :XD But I am a good banker. At least for now...
Don't even know who Layla is lol xD

Hehe :3c
For now brings it to the point :toc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top