Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

But James you said you could check on me next night. Only of the role that I could associate with that are detective, doctor and whore. Let's take detective off. Did you meet with Mazino or Faust last night?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I merely started out by poking a bit based on your actions yesterday. You're the one making yourself look suspicious. I'm not jumping on your wagon though. Its not like I attacked you out of the blues.

I'll probably shift my vote to James though. I'm skeptical about you but I'm pretty sure James is mafia.
But I am the Spy. ;A;

Vote change james Rye omg the dude is so lying. Plays the same as last game. gg
No, i didn't. Last game I claimed no role so early on! I really am the Spy, guys! ;A;

James, don't ignore me.
I don't ignore you! I messed up and thought we had a spy last game while we didn't and wanted to use that as hint!

No you didn't. Spy only came up because we wanted to claim it. At no point did we think there was a spy in the game. Infact, its precisely because we were about 100 percent sure that no one was spy that I went on to claim the role. And you know this.

Well my luck doesn't really have anything to do with it. No one gave any hints about spy, we were sure there was no spy and you also know that only I claimed it. It was the first and only time it was mentioned last game.
But I said before that that I knew for 100% that Zasz has to be sickly townie. As Dec I can only get guilty or not guilty that wouldn't tell me that Zasz got an active role or not. Only Spy can tell and my night action told me that Zasz has targeted me that night! I'm telling the truth here, really! ;A;
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Updating page is a good thing..
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

But James you said you could check on me next night. Only of the role that I could associate with that are detective, doctor and whore. Let's take detective off. Did you meet with Mazino or Faust last night?
Yeah, "check" not "investigate". I would have checked if you did an action and on whom and see on the day results if that had some effect or not. Like how Zasz has targeted me so due the day result where I got sick I knew that Zasz has to be the sickly townie.

Have to make lunch, but I really am the Spy. I spied on Zasz tonight and I got told that he targeted me. That's all I did and know.
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Holt, I believe that you were talking about me when you said that you already gave some hints about your role...
However, if I'm remembering right, you said that the action of your role is triggered under certain conditions.
Is it triggered when you're about to get lynched or when you die?
And about my role, I'll just say that you already know the answer to that.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

someone update the page pronto!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Ust, James said he had a successful night action. So he is not implying that he got blocked.

And about my role, I'll just say that you already know the answer to that.
Mafia Boss.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Mafia Boss.
:-_-

Anyway, I'll keep my vote on Holt for now.
Having said this, I have to go now, gotta leave the computer to my brother, for he needs it.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

:-_-

Anyway, I'll keep my vote on Holt for now.
Having said this, I have to go now, gotta leave the computer to my brother, for he needs it.
Sickly Townie?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Ust, James said he had a successful night action. So he is not implying that he got blocked.
Yeah, got that. My browser just didn't update so didn't see Spy claim
Was trying to ask if he was prostitute
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Looks like James gave up...

Vote kill James Rye.

Many inconsistencies.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Holt, I believe that you were talking about me when you said that you already gave some hints about your role...
However, if I'm remembering right, you said that the action of your role is triggered under certain conditions.
Is it triggered when you're about to get lynched or when you die?
And about my role, I'll just say that you already know the answer to that.
Zasz, please confirm that you did target me in night 1. DD told me that you did so when I used my spy ability on you.

Ust, James said he had a successful night action. So he is not implying that he got blocked.

Mafia Boss.
I did had a succesful night action: Zasz targeted James Rye
Zasz can't be the Mafia Boss because the Boss has no active night role expect killing somebody.

Yeah, got that. My browser just didn't update so didn't see Spy claim
Was trying to ask if he was prostitute
No, I'm not. I'm the Spy. And I used my ability on Zasz. So when I got sick today I could be pretty damn sure what role Zasz must have.

Looks like James gave up...

Vote kill James Rye.

Many inconsistencies.
I didn't gave up, I made lunch! It's lunch time in germany.

And there are not many inconsistencies, there is only one and that is the mistake of thinking that there was a spy last game and using that as a hint though there wasn't a spy. If I had known that I would have said nobody had that role last game, but I didn't 'cause for some reason I really thought somebody had been Spy last game. I don't know why I had that misconception but that's the whole truth.

Also think:
Spy is the worst role to claim as Mafia because unlike Detective and Doctor you cannot bullshit your way out. Spy is the easiest role you can confirm by asking him who he spied upon and what result he got. Decs and Docs can always claim to be naive or paranoid, a Spy cannot do so. He gets a very clear result and it is one that townies with active night roles can easily confirm/dismiss once he/she says he/she had spied on them this night.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Excepted it's possible to be a Paranoid Spy. If there are 2 spies claiming the role then one is definitely Paranoid.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Excepted it's possible to be a Paranoid Spy. If there are 2 spies claiming the role then one is definitely Paranoid.
Pretty sure I am not paranoid because zasz targetted me and I am sick today. It is pretty clear that Zasz is the sickly townie and with my spy action together with today's result I can confirm that to be true.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Pretty sure I am not paranoid because zasz targetted me and I am sick today. It is pretty clear that Zasz is the sickly townie and with my spy action together with today's result I can confirm that to be true.
The biggest problem is that your hint was wrong since the beginning, which is unnatural. You enver denied that you were detective when people asked too.

It's unfortunate if you are indeed a Sane Spy, I can't change my vote anyway and I don't want to, I still think it's safer to lynch you but Philia has much more votes than you currently, perhaps you will be able to convince the others. Too bad Mazino and gnut are offline.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

My eyes hurt. I won't be online anymore in this phase.
Not changing my vote.
See ya guys if I stay alive.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

My eyes hurt. I won't be online anymore in this phase.
Not changing my vote.
See ya guys if I stay alive.
But you voted for yourself...
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Let it stay like this.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Was able to catch up. Faust asked if I'm a doc. Nope. So yeah, not many possibilities left. One of you was right at some point.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

We should not vote for Philia.

Faust and Mazino say they've been blocked and Haku said nothing about her boring night role for now.
i said it was possible that i got blocked..a pirate could be another possibility
I think Uste is a Doctor and he was not blocked in Night 1. He said the "no effect" thing probably because he presumes he's Naive/Insane Doc.

Scenario 1 - Naive Doc Uste - Uste protected benelori but benelori still died
Scenario 2 - Insane Doc - Uste targeted someone and didn't die (it's just 50% chance of kill anyway)

While Mazino and I are blocked by Prostitute and Mafia Escort. So we didn't get results.

I think Mazino is Spy.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

01 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] (Shaak Ti) - Night Role, "Super Boring For Me"
02 [USER]gnut[/USER] (Luke SkyWalker) - Newer Role, Never had it.
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] (Darth Vader) - "My role is passive and quite retarded," "After death retarted" Jesus?
04 Lovemagi (Yoda) Mafia Strongman lynched Day 1
05 benelori (Boba Fett) - ??? killed Night 1
06 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER] (Obi-Wan Kenobi) - Night Role. Did not get results in Night 1 Detective
07 [USER]Ustegius[/USER] (Darth Maul) - First time having the role. Not Detective. Doctor?
08 [USER]James Rye[/USER] (Mace Windu) - Night Role, Could Be Useful, Somebody else had the role last game, a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. Detective?
09 [USER]Holt[/USER] (Qui-Gon Jin)
10 [USER]Philia[/USER] (R2-D2) - "My night action can only be used once." Bomb Diffusing Townie?
11 [USER]Zasz[/USER] (Luminara Unduli) - Role that he already had in previous games, Sickly Townie?
12 [USER]xnut[/USER] (Han Solo) - Opposite of Han Solo, "i'm not scum, I save lives my friend." Doctor? Bodyguard?
13 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER] (Grievous) - First time having the role, Active Role
14 [USER]Mazino[/USER] (Kit Fisto) - Did not get results in Night 1 Spy?
nope im no spy
Was able to catch up. Faust asked if I'm a doc. Nope. So yeah, not many possibilities left. One of you was right at some point.
was i right ?

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

But you voted for yourself...
active role at day or night ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top