Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Ust, Gnut I gave a clue. Also james is checking one of you right? Please keep your targets a secret and tomorrow, let him give his results first before you guys give yours. He trusts both of you and thus would know you two aren't lying.

Don't worry, James knows why I attacked him that way. Its based on our last game and opinions about the spy role. I'm less suspicious about him now but tomorrow we can confirm.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

15 minutes left.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

I had a feeling james was telling the truth...who says they are 100% unless they are.

so zasz and james are the only 2 I trust....ust I believe you for now unless xnut pops on the scene and says he is the hoe.

so it's between demon,mazino,holt and xnut.

I'm just confused on who....holt voted for ust last day.
demon voted for haku and maz vote for lovemagi.
my son didn't vote at all.....

maz could have used his vote on magi to cover himself up....
but,if he's claiming an investigative role....could backfire on us.

votekill mazino
Well, not expecting an Escort in the game as I stated above, so, if that's the case, one of Mazino and Ustegius should be lying. Since Ustegius made a rather bold claim, I will place my vote on Mazino.

Vote Kill Mazino
Vote Change Kill Demonspeed
GOOD POINT!

VOTELOCK MAZINO

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Mazino and Faust claim blocked. We have confirmed Strongman and janitor. I need to check the rules, but I think we should have 3 mafia players right? Wouldn't 4 be too much? Team without a boss, insteed escort, strongman, janitor? I doubt it.
I have seen some interesting discussions today. :D
Either way, it seems like there are 2 detectives or at least two people who are claiming to be one (Maz and James right?).
Then xnut says he protects his friends, which could mean that he's either a doctor or a bodyguard...
As for the others, I don't really know, also because some them still didn't say much about their roles...
It was a shame that we didn't know Bene's role though..
In any case, as of now, I'm interested in hearing more from Holt.
Let's see if votekilling him will make him talk.

Votekill Holt
Vote change james Rye omg the dude is so lying. Plays the same as last game. gg
Looks like James gave up...

Vote kill James Rye.

Many inconsistencies.

Okay. I am at the healthcare center now, and might be sent to hospital. Nothing serious but I might need care, so I'm not sure if I get to play much. Notes;

-Philia is weird. Suidicial yet randomly pokes people with a stick.
- Faust keep his responses minimal.
- James Rye and Mazino are detective? Mazino claims blocked.
-Zasz is sickly
- gnuts plan to protect Zasz is weird.
- i have good feeling of demon

I have this unexplainable itch, and gonna go with votekill mazino

Hopefully back in time to really think it thorough. Not exactly the best feels in general now.
Votekill Phillia

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é

I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
Go ahead scum.
I'll make it easier for you.
Votekill Philia

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------




LoL. I wanted a multi kill to happen with both of them tied.
Plus I have a grudge against JR because he killed me with his vote last game to save his mafia buddy Holt.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------


Mafia boss?
You said this already.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Faust? You don't want to give hints? :heh

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

And now he's offline.

Vote kill Faust.
I was playing League.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Vote Kill Holt

No clue about his role.

I believe I was blocked last night. I did not get any results. I'm also a detective. Mazino also thinks he's blocked right? So there's probably Prostitute and Mafia Escort in this game.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



Are you the Doctor Uste?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

@James, You got Innocent result on Zasz?
@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.

Philia is baiting and put himself in the line of fire, apparently a bit eager to die. He said this isn't about not wanting to play so I dunno. I wonder if its simply away to make others back off
.

For now votekill Philia

Maz and Ust :hmm

Votekill Philia ...has to speak up,was very suspicious with her vote the first day

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



no

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



hmmm,these roles are often claimed by mafia,since only with death it can be proofed

Philia 4x(mazino, xnut, philia, holt)
Mazino 3x(ust, haku, gnut)
James rye 2x(lawlett, demonspeed)
Holt 1x(zasz)
xnut 1x(penalty vote)
demonspeed 1x(Faust)


11/11 vote
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I think, I will keep it a secret who I gonna check tonight.^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Ust, Gnut I gave a clue. Also james is checking one of you right? Please keep your targets a secret and tomorrow, let him give his results first before you guys give yours. He trusts both of you and thus would know you two aren't lying.

Don't worry, James knows why I attacked him that way. Its based on our last game and opinions about the spy role. I'm less suspicious about him now but tomorrow we can confirm.
he can check me.....I told you that ust will be ok this night.
james can confirm it...but i'd rather him check someone like demon or maz...maybe even xnut or haku.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

he can check me.....I told you that ust will be ok this night.
james can confirm it...but i'd rather him check someone like demon or maz...maybe even xnut or haku.
Haku got a night role, but it is a "boring one" and not the Hider.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

if philia is the bomb....who will die with him since there are no locked votes?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

dammit we need zasz to change his vote and he infected james....:facepalm

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Haku got a night role, but it is a "boring one" and not the Hider.
even so....it's about finding someone who targets a person killed.
stop taking peoples words to heart m8 XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

BTW the infection will disappear after this phase, right? Or James will be able to give it to someone else?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Maybe Philia can chose who dies if nobody locked votes. Hope Zasz infects a mafia next.^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

to add....lovemagi was after mazino in the beginning....
haku was the 1st to vote magi...maybe he was playing smart mafia vote(place on a fellow member for later cover)
all mafia have night roles xD....but assassin....so he could be truthful...lol
just saying tho:gnut
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

James, fine keep who check a secret but it has to be someone trustworthy. In other words, check someone that you are sure wouldn't lie. Don't try to squirm your way out by checking someone random and posting an equally random result. You still need to be confirmed. So you would still need to post your result, before whoever you checked does.
Ofcourse you aren't obligated to do so but if you don't, well, you'll be sending a clear message.

@gnut. If Philia is bomb why are we lynching him? Anyway I think it would be me though (last vote).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I had a feeling james was telling the truth...who says they are 100% unless they are.

so zasz and james are the only 2 I trust....ust I believe you for now unless xnut pops on the scene and says he is the hoe.

so it's between demon,mazino,holt and xnut.

I'm just confused on who....holt voted for ust last day.
demon voted for haku and maz vote for lovemagi.
my son didn't vote at all.....

maz could have used his vote on magi to cover himself up....
but,if he's claiming an investigative role....could backfire on us.

votekill mazino
Well, not expecting an Escort in the game as I stated above, so, if that's the case, one of Mazino and Ustegius should be lying. Since Ustegius made a rather bold claim, I will place my vote on Mazino.

Vote Kill Mazino
Vote Change Kill Demonspeed
GOOD POINT!

VOTELOCK MAZINO

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Mazino and Faust claim blocked. We have confirmed Strongman and janitor. I need to check the rules, but I think we should have 3 mafia players right? Wouldn't 4 be too much? Team without a boss, insteed escort, strongman, janitor? I doubt it.
I have seen some interesting discussions today. :D
Either way, it seems like there are 2 detectives or at least two people who are claiming to be one (Maz and James right?).
Then xnut says he protects his friends, which could mean that he's either a doctor or a bodyguard...
As for the others, I don't really know, also because some them still didn't say much about their roles...
It was a shame that we didn't know Bene's role though..
In any case, as of now, I'm interested in hearing more from Holt.
Let's see if votekilling him will make him talk.

Votekill Holt
Vote change james Rye omg the dude is so lying. Plays the same as last game. gg
Looks like James gave up...

Vote kill James Rye.

Many inconsistencies.

Okay. I am at the healthcare center now, and might be sent to hospital. Nothing serious but I might need care, so I'm not sure if I get to play much. Notes;

-Philia is weird. Suidicial yet randomly pokes people with a stick.
- Faust keep his responses minimal.
- James Rye and Mazino are detective? Mazino claims blocked.
-Zasz is sickly
- gnuts plan to protect Zasz is weird.
- i have good feeling of demon

I have this unexplainable itch, and gonna go with votekill mazino

Hopefully back in time to really think it thorough. Not exactly the best feels in general now.
Votekill Phillia

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é

I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
Go ahead scum.
I'll make it easier for you.
Votekill Philia

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------




LoL. I wanted a multi kill to happen with both of them tied.
Plus I have a grudge against JR because he killed me with his vote last game to save his mafia buddy Holt.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------


Mafia boss?
You said this already.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Faust? You don't want to give hints? :heh

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

And now he's offline.

Vote kill Faust.
I was playing League.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Vote Kill Holt

No clue about his role.

I believe I was blocked last night. I did not get any results. I'm also a detective. Mazino also thinks he's blocked right? So there's probably Prostitute and Mafia Escort in this game.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



Are you the Doctor Uste?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

@James, You got Innocent result on Zasz?
@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.

Philia is baiting and put himself in the line of fire, apparently a bit eager to die. He said this isn't about not wanting to play so I dunno. I wonder if its simply away to make others back off
.

For now votekill Philia

Maz and Ust :hmm

Votekill Philia ...has to speak up,was very suspicious with her vote the first day

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



no

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



hmmm,these roles are often claimed by mafia,since only with death it can be proofed
Philia 4x(mazino, xnut, philia, holt)
Mazino 3x(ust, haku, gnut)
James rye 2x(lawlett, demonspeed)
Holt 1x(zasz)
xnut 1x(penalty vote)
demonspeed 1x(Faust)


11/11 vote

END DAY PHASE 2

​
The factions had decided to kill R2-D2, fearing the droid was reprogrammed by the siths, however as it turned out R2-D2 was a droid whose task was to disable and dismantle bombs.



(Bomb Diffusing Townie)


START NIGHT PHASE 2



​

---------- Post added February 13, 2015 at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was February 12, 2015 at 09:06 PM ----------

END NIGHT PHASE 2​

The factions had discovered further deaths on the third day of negotiations. Kit Fisto a jedi tasked with investigating the mysterious deaths was himself found dead in his office. A private bodyguard by the name of Luke Skywalker was also found in a separate location.


(Bodyguard)


(Detective)

BEGIN DAY PHASE 3
​

Mace windu's illness has passed and he can return to his duties.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

The one I spied on was Mazino. And Mazino has targeted Holt this night. But two deaths in one night, how is that possible?

Also come how nobody got sick? Shouldn'T Zasz have made someone else sick again this night as sickly townie?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

The one I spied on was Mazino. And Mazino has targeted Holt this night. But two deaths in one night, how is that possible?

Also come how nobody got sick? Shouldn'T Zasz have made someone else sick again this night as sickly townie?
Palpatine explained yesterday that it was not the case.

If gnut died it means someone really target Ust.

It's just written Detective, does it mean Mazino is Sane?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Sanity is not not told when people die only when the game ends.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I blocked demon this night.

Two kills. I doubt in this small game there is series killer/2nd mafia. So I think the most likely cause is insane doc. Wonder if gnut died for me.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Interesting is, that they chose not to use the janitor. So he is likely someone they thought James or I would target.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I blocked demon this night.

Two kills. I doubt in this small game there is series killer/2nd mafia. So I think the most likely cause is insane doc. Wonder if gnut died for me.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Interesting is, that they chose not to use the janitor. So he is likely someone they thought James or I would target.
That's probably the case. So we got an insane doc which sucks. A PGO would only shot if he's about to be killed not if just targeted, right?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I blocked demon this night.

Two kills. I doubt in this small game there is series killer/2nd mafia. So I think the most likely cause is insane doc. Wonder if gnut died for me.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Interesting is, that they chose not to use the janitor. So he is likely someone they thought James or I would target.
I am surprised James didn't spy me BTW, I targeted him. But since you blocked me, what would have been his result?

gnut said you can be tranquil this night so he certainly died for you.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top