Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I think Philia is bomb and that he just wants the last voter to die with him. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

That or any other activated by death role. Aren't there atleast a couple?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Witch and Vengeful Townie(it fits him perfectly) :XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

ok...so the only boring thing left is bodyguard imo
It is why I still think the Injury rule should be tried out at least once in a game. Would make Bodyguard a less boring role imo and add some interesting scenarios.

So you're the Spy?
Yes, I am. The sane one. Because I targetted Zasz, got told Zasz has targetted me and now look what happened: I'm sick!

I did. So guess my role is obvious now. Doc, please protect :derp

My thoughts:

-James Rye, sincere slip-up or poor mafia fail?
-Philia, wut is he tryin?
-gnut, I found his plan to have docs protect Zasz weird. Obviously I'm also a bit biased hear, since he came so strongly on me
- At last Mazino. Since I didn't target him, might be lying. Then again, there might be mafia escort.
Most sincerly slip-up, I swear. I really thought we had a spy in last game and that he/she survived till the end, dunno why, but I really believed that to be the case and didn't checked the last game's role list to confirm till Demon told me that there was no spy in last game.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Haku, Who do you suspect as of now?
I said Ustegius and did not really state a reason, because there isn't anything concrete in my mind. We haven't had the biggest revelations so far, and with this low post count, I don't think we can actually take this as a Day 2 phase. It's more like your usual Day 1 phase to me.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I said Ustegius and did not really state a reason, because there isn't anything concrete in my mind. We haven't had the biggest revelations so far, and with this low post count, I don't think we can actually take this as a Day 2 phase. It's more like your usual Day 1 phase to me.
Uste revealed he's Prostitute and says he blocked me. But then again he can also be Mafia Escort.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Okay, I'm the Sickly Townie and I targeted James because yesterday he was the only one who was the most suspicious.
At this point I guess he's saying the truth.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Can we have an update?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Uste revealed he's Prostitute and says he blocked me. But then again he can also be Mafia Escort.
I seem to have read the thread very carelessly, thanks for the heads up.
Well, it could be, but that'd make a Mafia team of Strongman, Escort, Janitor and Boss, no? I think it'd be a bit too much to have at one game. But oh well.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I seem to have read the thread very carelessly, thanks for the heads up.
Well, it could be, but that'd make a Mafia team of Strongman, Escort, Janitor and Boss, no? I think it'd be a bit too much to have at one game. But oh well.
GOOD POINT!

VOTELOCK MAZINO

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Mazino and Faust claim blocked. We have confirmed Strongman and janitor. I need to check the rules, but I think we should have 3 mafia players right? Wouldn't 4 be too much? Team without a boss, insteed escort, strongman, janitor? I doubt it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I had a feeling james was telling the truth...who says they are 100% unless they are.

so zasz and james are the only 2 I trust....ust I believe you for now unless xnut pops on the scene and says he is the hoe.

so it's between demon,mazino,holt and xnut.

I'm just confused on who....holt voted for ust last day.
demon voted for haku and maz vote for lovemagi.
my son didn't vote at all.....

maz could have used his vote on magi to cover himself up....
but,if he's claiming an investigative role....could backfire on us.

votekill mazino
Well, not expecting an Escort in the game as I stated above, so, if that's the case, one of Mazino and Ustegius should be lying. Since Ustegius made a rather bold claim, I will place my vote on Mazino.

Vote Kill Mazino
Vote Change Kill Demonspeed
GOOD POINT!

VOTELOCK MAZINO

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Mazino and Faust claim blocked. We have confirmed Strongman and janitor. I need to check the rules, but I think we should have 3 mafia players right? Wouldn't 4 be too much? Team without a boss, insteed escort, strongman, janitor? I doubt it.
I have seen some interesting discussions today. :D
Either way, it seems like there are 2 detectives or at least two people who are claiming to be one (Maz and James right?).
Then xnut says he protects his friends, which could mean that he's either a doctor or a bodyguard...
As for the others, I don't really know, also because some them still didn't say much about their roles...
It was a shame that we didn't know Bene's role though..
In any case, as of now, I'm interested in hearing more from Holt.
Let's see if votekilling him will make him talk.

Votekill Holt
Vote change james Rye omg the dude is so lying. Plays the same as last game. gg
Looks like James gave up...

Vote kill James Rye.

Many inconsistencies.

Okay. I am at the healthcare center now, and might be sent to hospital. Nothing serious but I might need care, so I'm not sure if I get to play much. Notes;

-Philia is weird. Suidicial yet randomly pokes people with a stick.
- Faust keep his responses minimal.
- James Rye and Mazino are detective? Mazino claims blocked.
-Zasz is sickly
- gnuts plan to protect Zasz is weird.
- i have good feeling of demon

I have this unexplainable itch, and gonna go with votekill mazino

Hopefully back in time to really think it thorough. Not exactly the best feels in general now.
Votekill Phillia

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é

I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
Go ahead scum.
I'll make it easier for you.
Votekill Philia

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------




LoL. I wanted a multi kill to happen with both of them tied.
Plus I have a grudge against JR because he killed me with his vote last game to save his mafia buddy Holt.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------


Mafia boss?
You said this already.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Faust? You don't want to give hints? :heh

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

And now he's offline.

Vote kill Faust.
I was playing League.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Vote Kill Holt

No clue about his role.

I believe I was blocked last night. I did not get any results. I'm also a detective. Mazino also thinks he's blocked right? So there's probably Prostitute and Mafia Escort in this game.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



Are you the Doctor Uste?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

@James, You got Innocent result on Zasz?
@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.

Philia is baiting and put himself in the line of fire, apparently a bit eager to die. He said this isn't about not wanting to play so I dunno. I wonder if its simply away to make others back off
.

For now votekill Philia

Maz and Ust :hmm

Votekill Philia ...has to speak up,was very suspicious with her vote the first day

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



no

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



hmmm,these roles are often claimed by mafia,since only with death it can be proofed

Philia 4x(mazino, xnut, philia, holt)
Mazino 3x(ust, haku, gnut)
James rye 2x(lawlett, demonspeed)
Holt 1x(zasz)
xnut 1x(penalty vote)
demonspeed 1x(Faust)


10/11 votes

2 and a half hours left.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Gnut and haku didn't vote yet. Xnut only has 2/3 posts.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Vote Change Kill Demonspeed
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I guess it might be too late to turn the tide. I'm highly likely a target now, so I wish the doc will save me.

As for Mazinos remaining accomplice, my feeling is gnut. Imagine that plan. Mafia scum realize they have no escort -> We do not know -> MAfia claim blocked during day -> It's possible that this will lure out the possible prostitute, me, since that woueld for sure get the prostitute curious -> Pressure people who act out notably

Gnut did that pressuring to me. He already found out my role pages ago, before my reveal.

so maz is prostitute?
i'm assuming ust since he had no result....maz seems to know he was blocked
---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Vote Change Kill Demonspeed
What did I miss? Why?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Well, not expecting an Escort in the game as I stated above, so, if that's the case, one of Mazino and Ustegius should be lying. Since Ustegius made a rather bold claim, I will place my vote on Mazino.

Vote Kill Mazino
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Hmm... There can't be 4 Mafia?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Hmm... There can't be 4 Mafia?
But there should, shouldn't it? Once a game has 14 players the mafia has 4 members, a boss and three roles.

And thank you so much for confirming my spy result, the doubters aka lawlett and demonspeed should feel ashamed to have called me a mafia scum just because I made ONE mistake. A pretty big and stupid mistake, but still.

Any guesses on who I should check upon this night? Ustegius to confirm his claim?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I had a feeling james was telling the truth...who says they are 100% unless they are.

so zasz and james are the only 2 I trust....ust I believe you for now unless xnut pops on the scene and says he is the hoe.

so it's between demon,mazino,holt and xnut.

I'm just confused on who....holt voted for ust last day.
demon voted for haku and maz vote for lovemagi.
my son didn't vote at all.....

maz could have used his vote on magi to cover himself up....
but,if he's claiming an investigative role....could backfire on us.

votekill mazino
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

one and half hours left to vote. gnut is the only non voter and xnut only got 2 posts.

Moment I posted this gnut voted!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

What did I miss? Why?
He's pressuring James Rye. And he's "active role" clue is still ambiguous.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

ognut is the only non voter and xnut only got 2 posts.
Inactive nuts.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I had a feeling james was telling the truth...who says they are 100% unless they are.

so zasz and james are the only 2 I trust....ust I believe you for now unless xnut pops on the scene and says he is the hoe.

so it's between demon,mazino,holt and xnut.

I'm just confused on who....holt voted for ust last day.
demon voted for haku and maz vote for lovemagi.
my son didn't vote at all.....

maz could have used his vote on magi to cover himself up....
but,if he's claiming an investigative role....could backfire on us.

votekill mazino
Well, not expecting an Escort in the game as I stated above, so, if that's the case, one of Mazino and Ustegius should be lying. Since Ustegius made a rather bold claim, I will place my vote on Mazino.

Vote Kill Mazino
Vote Change Kill Demonspeed
GOOD POINT!

VOTELOCK MAZINO

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Mazino and Faust claim blocked. We have confirmed Strongman and janitor. I need to check the rules, but I think we should have 3 mafia players right? Wouldn't 4 be too much? Team without a boss, insteed escort, strongman, janitor? I doubt it.
I have seen some interesting discussions today. :D
Either way, it seems like there are 2 detectives or at least two people who are claiming to be one (Maz and James right?).
Then xnut says he protects his friends, which could mean that he's either a doctor or a bodyguard...
As for the others, I don't really know, also because some them still didn't say much about their roles...
It was a shame that we didn't know Bene's role though..
In any case, as of now, I'm interested in hearing more from Holt.
Let's see if votekilling him will make him talk.

Votekill Holt
Vote change james Rye omg the dude is so lying. Plays the same as last game. gg
Looks like James gave up...

Vote kill James Rye.

Many inconsistencies.

Okay. I am at the healthcare center now, and might be sent to hospital. Nothing serious but I might need care, so I'm not sure if I get to play much. Notes;

-Philia is weird. Suidicial yet randomly pokes people with a stick.
- Faust keep his responses minimal.
- James Rye and Mazino are detective? Mazino claims blocked.
-Zasz is sickly
- gnuts plan to protect Zasz is weird.
- i have good feeling of demon

I have this unexplainable itch, and gonna go with votekill mazino

Hopefully back in time to really think it thorough. Not exactly the best feels in general now.
Votekill Phillia

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é

I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
Go ahead scum.
I'll make it easier for you.
Votekill Philia

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------




LoL. I wanted a multi kill to happen with both of them tied.
Plus I have a grudge against JR because he killed me with his vote last game to save his mafia buddy Holt.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------


Mafia boss?
You said this already.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Faust? You don't want to give hints? :heh

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

And now he's offline.

Vote kill Faust.
I was playing League.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Vote Kill Holt

No clue about his role.

I believe I was blocked last night. I did not get any results. I'm also a detective. Mazino also thinks he's blocked right? So there's probably Prostitute and Mafia Escort in this game.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



Are you the Doctor Uste?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

@James, You got Innocent result on Zasz?
@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.

Philia is baiting and put himself in the line of fire, apparently a bit eager to die. He said this isn't about not wanting to play so I dunno. I wonder if its simply away to make others back off
.

For now votekill Philia

Maz and Ust :hmm

Votekill Philia ...has to speak up,was very suspicious with her vote the first day

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



no

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



hmmm,these roles are often claimed by mafia,since only with death it can be proofed

Philia 4x(mazino, xnut, philia, holt)
Mazino 3x(ust, haku, gnut)
James rye 2x(lawlett, demonspeed)
Holt 1x(zasz)
xnut 1x(penalty vote)
demonspeed 1x(Faust)


11/11 votes

1 and a half hours left.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top