Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Well it was so obvious from his message, that I'd figure I'd just ask directly. It was a little weird how he made it so clear, but did not say who he investigated.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Well it was so obvious from his message, that I'd figure I'd just ask directly. It was a little weird how he made it so clear, but did not say who he investigated.
what about you ust ? night role ?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

what about you ust ? night role ?
What about me? Night role yes, though I have nothing add to the conversation right now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

So you are detective? Gonna share results?
I checked upon Zasz. Needless to say that after that pm and the result of me being sickly I thought "yeah, could have just guessed and look after somebody else". XD

my gut feeling with magi was right :hip

this...rlly suspicious,please give me some info about you philia

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

u said u had a newer role...did u target me at night?
Your gut feeling is pretty awesome. Hope your gut feeling for today is just as good. :)

since you already confirmed who you are....was it demon you investigated
if so....what was the result

you know ustegius will kill you tonight....notice he said your role out loud so mafia would notice it
I honestly thought you would die last night.,...cause I had a feeling you were insinuating it

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------


no I didn't....another clue.

I have to be very alert at what I do....reflective and intuitive :)
Nope, checked Zasz out. Yeah, I know, Demon might have been better. Lolz, hope I won't die too soon. XD

Too bad we never found out Bene's role, now a mafia might be able to claim it (although it is a risk) till we kill the Janitor.

Well it was so obvious from his message, that I'd figure I'd just ask directly. It was a little weird how he made it so clear, but did not say who he investigated.
Well, what did you do at night? I hope it wasn't killing Bene? <.<

what about you ust ? night role ?
Yeah, give us some good hints here. :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

i'm sorry ust....but you giving me bad vibes
there is a disturbance in the force....

 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

What about me? Night role yes, though I have nothing add to the conversation right now.
night role,good...by chance did we meet ?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Zasz is sickly townie, he might confirm so himself today. And If I understood correctly I can give away the sickness to somebody else while still doing my night action, correct?

Another night role, so either you or Maz will be checked upon next by me. If I don't die today/get killed tonight. :P
You can't give your sickness. You are probably thinking of another role thats called not voter disease.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Your gut feeling is pretty awesome. Hope your gut feeling for today is just as good. :)



Nope, checked Zasz out. Yeah, I know, Demon might have been better. Lolz, hope I won't die too soon. XD
yeah i hope so too,philia would be on top of my list today

so you re a det ?

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

did you get blocked?
one of some possibilities
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I checked upon Zasz. Needless to say that after that pm and the result of me being sickly I thought "yeah, could have just guessed and look after somebody else". XD


Well, what did you do at night? I hope it wasn't killing Bene? <.<


Yeah, give us some good hints here. :D
Then we can asume you are sane too. Which makes you, as you said, quite possibly dead. Feel free to check me out if you make it thorough the night. Not obviously the best move in my opinion, waste of move, but atleast least one more confirmed townie could help? Or just make me a simple target for mafia. I do really hope you make it.

No, didn't kill bene.

Don't know how to hints without giving out the role, which doesn't seem too smart this early. Picked my target, and it seems like it didn't affect anything.

i'm sorry ust....but you giving me bad vibes
there is a disturbance in the force....



Of course I do give out bad vibes, I'm fricking Darth Maul. Boba Fett of prequel trilogy. Didn't really say much, but looked badass and got a fanbase.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

how interesting a detective claim.. almost amusing :gwah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

well my role is passive and quite retarded tbh
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

No point in coming Finland. Cold, dark and the beer is bad (except for some small local breweries, but those are pretty costly). But I'd love to tour Germany.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

so maz is prostitute?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

well my role is passive and quite retarded tbh
quite retarded ..uhm ok ...like after death retarded
No point in coming Finland. Cold, dark and the beer is bad (except for some small local breweries, but those are pretty costly). But I'd love to tour Germany.
feel free to stop by...only if you arent mafia scum though
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Votekill Philia ...has to speak up,was very suspicious with her vote the first day

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

so maz is prostitute?
no

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

yes after death
hmmm,these roles are often claimed by mafia,since only with death it can be proofed
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top