Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

sure kill me then and find out ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

well....the ones after zasz are my mains
that's ustegius and demonspeed
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Votekill Phillia

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é

I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
Go ahead scum.
I'll make it easier for you.
Votekill Philia

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------




LoL. I wanted a multi kill to happen with both of them tied.
Plus I have a grudge against JR because he killed me with his vote last game to save his mafia buddy Holt.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------


Mafia boss?
You said this already.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Faust? You don't want to give hints? :heh

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

And now he's offline.

Vote kill Faust.
I was playing League.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Vote Kill Holt

No clue about his role.

I believe I was blocked last night. I did not get any results. I'm also a detective. Mazino also thinks he's blocked right? So there's probably Prostitute and Mafia Escort in this game.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



Are you the Doctor Uste?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

@James, You got Innocent result on Zasz?
@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.

Philia is baiting and put himself in the line of fire, apparently a bit eager to die. He said this isn't about not wanting to play so I dunno. I wonder if its simply away to make others back off
.

For now votekill Philia

Maz and Ust :hmm

Votekill Philia ...has to speak up,was very suspicious with her vote the first day

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



no

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



hmmm,these roles are often claimed by mafia,since only with death it can be proofed


xnut 1x(penalty vote)
Philia 5x(mazino, xnut, lawlett, philia, holt)
Holt 1x(faust)
1x(holt)


7/11 votes
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

if t5here are more investigative roles...please investigate zasz..
he is the biggest lead we have.....doctors protect zasz
we concur with james ryes results tomorrow.....

lets find another today...only other role I can think of that ust would be wanting for a result is investigative
so ust....are you a detective too?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

well....the ones after zasz are my mains
that's ustegius and demonspeed
I never were after him. He made it to my notes list yesterday for hit and run, and then I asked why he was confirmed townie because I didn't get it.

So Mazino was blocked? I'm starting to forget things again. Is anybody working on an updated what we know on roles list? I'd really like one, but I'm getting so tired that I don't want to do it myself.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

lets find another today...only other role I can think of that ust would be wanting for a result is investigative
so ust....are you a detective too?
Nope.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

lets kill phillia seems like an izi mafia kill. RUle of thumb never trust philia
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I need to go to sleep now. Don't know how to vote yet, but I should have plenty of time in the morning.

As for my current feelings, I'm pretty clueless. Zasz seems to be one of us, but not sure on anybody else. But I'm not really particulary suspicious of anyone either. Had a feeling of Philia because of suicide vote and quite a quick visit today, but I don't like to agree with lawly.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é

I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I need to go to sleep now. Don't know how to vote yet, but I should have plenty of time in the morning.

As for my current feelings, I'm pretty clueless. Zasz seems to be one of us, but not sure on anybody else. But I'm not really particulary suspicious of anyone either. Had a feeling of Philia because of suicide vote and quite a quick visit today, but I don't like to agree with lawly.
why you say your night action was of no use....you can't confirm that your target is not dead?
you say you are not detective....so you got no results....:hmm

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

let me clarify....
you say that you can't help us so far with your night action on night 1....either you had to wait for something to happen or you were blocked.

you say you are not detective....so how is waiting on another night going to help us with your claim.
to me....it seems you were waiting on a result(you hint at that,nothing I can give you right now)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

why you say your night action was of no use....you can't confirm that your target is not dead?
you say you are not detective....so you got no results....:hmm

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

let me clarify....
you say that you can't help us so far with your night action on night 1....either you had to wait for something to happen or you were blocked.

you say you are not detective....so how is waiting on another night going to help us with your claim.
to me....it seems you were waiting on a result(you hint at that,nothing I can give you right now)
I didn't say no use. I said no effect on the game, as far as I know. Seem to have no effect. I don't want to reveal yet, I wanna wait and see a moment. Think thorouh the night, as I really should get to bed.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

the ol'switcharoo:gnut
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Votekill Phillia

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
scum?........:gnut

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

gn gais
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

i'm not scum, I save lives my friend.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é

I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
Go ahead scum.
I'll make it easier for you.
Votekill Philia

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Philia said:
Then ok,
Change vote James Rye
Want to make things more interesting. Besides his vote killed me in the last game.
this...rlly suspicious,please give me some info about you philia
LoL. I wanted a multi kill to happen with both of them tied.
Plus I have a grudge against JR because he killed me with his vote last game to save his mafia buddy Holt.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Votekill Phillia

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
Mafia boss?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

01 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] (Shaak Ti) - Night Role, "Super Boring For Me"
02 [USER]gnut[/USER] (Luke SkyWalker) - Newer Role, Never had it.
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] (Darth Vader) - "My role is passive and quite retarded," "After death retarted" Jesus?
04 Lovemagi (Yoda) Mafia Strongman lynched Day 1
05 benelori (Boba Fett) - ??? killed Night 1
06 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER] (Obi-Wan Kenobi) - Night Role
07 [USER]Ustegius[/USER] (Darth Maul) - First time having the role. Not Detective
08 [USER]James Rye[/USER] (Mace Windu) - Night Role, Could Be Useful, Somebody else had the role last game, a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. Detective?
09 [USER]Holt[/USER] (Qui-Gon Jin)
10 [USER]Philia[/USER] (R2-D2)
11 [USER]Zasz[/USER] (Luminara Unduli) - Role that he already had in previous games, Sickly Townie?
12 [USER]xnut[/USER] (Han Solo) - Opposite of Han Solo, "i'm not scum, I save lives my friend." Doctor? Bodyguard?
13 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER] (Grievous) - First time having the role, Active Role
14 [USER]Mazino[/USER] (Kit Fisto)
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

OK...

So, James you are clainming Dtective and your choice was Zasz? Why him? Reading all the posts I have the impression nobody paid attention to my posts when I listed his previous roles, it would have helped a lot.

gnut, I don't really understand what you are trying to do, what Zasz said and what happened during this phase make it clear than Zasz is Sickly. Don't know why you immediately believe that Maz was blocked and yet suspect Ust who said he was not a Detective. Investigating or protecting Zasz would be a waste.

Could you stop jumping on the Philia bandwagon? Remember that Haku claimed to have a night role and she didn't post yet.

A question, is it sure that James is Sane? It's possible that he is Naive,right? Why is everyone not considering this? Or it's because it's a small game?

When xnut said his role was the opposite of Solo I thought he was a Bodyguard.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

When xnut said his role was the opposite of Solo I thought he was a Bodyguard.
He also say: "i'm not scum, I save lives my friend."

Lives. Bodyguard can only save one and he dies. Although if the Bodyguard protected the person on which the Hider hides it's two lives. Just semantics anyway.

Added Bodyguard to xnut's possible role.

Any clue about your role Demon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top