Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
I thought Lenalee's birthday was in May?

I also think she's draw Road and maybe Roufa for Valentines?
I checked my Gray ark copy. Lenalee's birthday is Feb 20th.
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Poor Wisely. :XD

The peace sign and his "da nou~~" catchphrase just perfect this entry in the eyes-closed series, I have to say.
OMG it's hilarious! His mouth makes me laugh! It's like.... obviously drawn with eyes closed but for some reason this one, in particular, can pass for a caricature! Look at the floppy arm and peace sign, and the row of Noah crosses across his forehead. Just... LOL


As for me, I'd be happy to see Lenalee, Road and Miranda! Otherwise, I'm all for a girl-power picture! Since Lulubell, Cloud, Anita, Mahoja, Cash etc. can use more love. <3
Or or or or she could use this opportunity to ship Miranda and Marie. :teehee
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Kanda looks like he's trying really hard to finish eating so that he can run off before Tiedoll can finish his drawing. XD
 

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
If I recall correctly Japan has 2 Valentine's days, right? In the first one, the girls give the boys chocolates and then the next one, called White day, is where the boys give the girls gifts.

So if we wanna see any boys we gonna have to wait until White day, right?
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
If I recall correctly Japan has 2 Valentine's days, right? In the first one, the girls give the boys chocolates and then the next one, called White day, is where the boys give the girls gifts.

So if we wanna see any boys we gonna have to wait until White day, right?
Not quite. One gives gifts to their beloved (family members, friends, love interest, etc) on Valentine and gets gift on white Valentine as response
 

tgirl

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
429
Reaction score
575
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
If I recall correctly Japan has 2 Valentine's days, right? In the first one, the girls give the boys chocolates and then the next one, called White day, is where the boys give the girls gifts.

So if we wanna see any boys we gonna have to wait until White day, right?
If you mean the boys giving the girls chocolate, sure. But, we've been seeing a lot of the boys so far. ;) Valentine's and White Day are not too far away.
 

Baniita

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
130
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
*mumbles* heteronormative assumptions *mumble grumble* yeah yeah I know it's a shounen manga--still, grumble

Well, we don't know if that neo-London has two Valentine's days as well. Even if it does, like anyoneforthe said, people also give out giri choco (friendship/obligatory chocolates) on that day.
 

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wisely gets a... um? ... festive birthday drawing!


and Tyki... smoking yay.

I know it has to do with Setsubun... but I'm so confused.

Its like 6 am in Japan right now... what is Miss Hoshino doing up?
 
Last edited:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
The bag Tyki is sitting on: Millenium Earl's beans
BG: Gyahahaha uhyahhaha ahahaha my stomach hurts oh my god someone take a picture a picture

*to understand the get-up and significance of soybeans read about Setsubun
I guess that's Earl having a fit? :lmao
 

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I guess that's Earl having a fit? :lmao
Its doesn't seem like the Earl to be laughing at his noahs... maybe its Road... since she loves pranks and stuff.
 

Zibi234

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
1,679
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
hmmm I guess shes doing a parody of very old series "Urusei Yatsura" maybe its some kind of aniversary or it
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hott damn, Wisely! Happy Birthday!
Oh, and there's also his frog! (kero?)
 

tgirl

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
429
Reaction score
575
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
She has boxes full of unread fan letters. She was drinking tea at the time of her latest post. It's better she actually goes to sleep.... ^^;

http://instagram.com/p/y4kS9aCf6o/?modal=true
Hoshino-sensei said:
いただいた奇怪画コーナーのイラストやお手紙をしまう箱を新調しました。こちらは最近いただいたものやまだ未読のお手紙の箱です。すぐ取れるよう机の隣に置いてます。ちょっと集中力がきれてしまったので、今からお茶を飲みながら読ませていただきます。
Thank you for letter.
Think any one of those fan letters are yours (if you guys sent one, recently)? :)
 

Iownamovingcastle

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2014
Messages
652
Reaction score
557
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am having issues accessing her page. Is my computer being weird, hopefully? It wasn't deleted?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

anyoneforthe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
112
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It hasn't been deleted.

I not having any issues... I can see her instagram page clearly. Have you tried using a different computer?
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Enjoygram has been down for a while, you can confirm this for yourself (since it might be different at your location) here. Instagram is working fine though.

This is possibly due to DDOS attack from what the Enjoygram page says. Sucks, since it's a much better viewing platform than vanilla IG. Anyway, this is unlikely to have anything to do with Hoshino's account in particular.
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Its doesn't seem like the Earl to be laughing at his noahs... maybe its Road... since she loves pranks and stuff.
I'm thinking it's either Road or Jasdebi or both because there's more than one type of laughter going on in the background and the text over Wisely's head says "Hi---" probably as in Jasdero's "Hii" sound. Also, background text to the left of Wisely says "Someone take a picture! A picture!", so it's not 100% laughing text in the back ground. There's also non-laughing text between Wisely and Tyki but idk what it says, if anything.

On a side not, her last few DGM related posts (that included color) have used orange: Lvellier and Wisely's b-day and Setsubon pics. I wonder if this is a new love affair...

Also, I'm desperately waiting for any Valentine's day tribute...
 
Top